Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If you could pimp-slap 1 UJer...
#1

Who would it be?

My vote: antipop

I don't think I need to explain more, but if one is needed I'll be glad to vent.

You can only choose 1 person, don't start a fucking list

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

Well, you took mine!!

2 for anti!!!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#3

Hoover. God himself. (or at least he thinks so) For letting his own site go to complete shit.
Reply
#4

3
Reply
#5

Hoover
Reply
#6

Dairyman.
Reply
#7

2 for Hoover. I won't bore you with the reasoning though.
Reply
#8

Horse for turning tracks so fast he forgott his arse in the hallway.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

Horse, Fembott, ncbiker
Reply
#10

Hey fucker, I said only 1.

Fembott is pretty cool to me, so I don't need to ask her "What did the five fingers say to the face?". I don't have an opinion on ncbiker or horse though.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#11

I dont think I need to say who my vote is for .. but does trailorpark trash help :angry:
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Mar 5 2004, 11:01 PM
I dont think I need to say who my vote is for .. but does trailorpark trash help  :angry:
Hmmmm let me think .................











SS



Wink :p B)

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Mar 5 2004, 11:01 PM
I dont think I need to say who my vote is for .. but does trailorpark trash help  :angry:
I wouldn't consider Fireman trailer trash...

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#14

TomFoolery 420
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by minorthreat@Mar 5 2004, 11:16 PM
TomFoolery 420
OK, but my cheek still hurts from the last one. Give me a couple of days, cool?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#16

Thats a good one Tom and while im here anyone have a good cure for the beginnings of a headache :blink:
Reply
#17

Take an Aleve and drink a glass of water. If you don't have Aleve in Australlia then drink 2 glasses of Gatorade. If you don't have Gatorade, go back to bed and sleep it off.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#18

Took three tabs and drinking alot of water but your right I should get some gator aid Smile thanks hun Big Grin
Reply
#19

i'd say 1croc....but i think me and him have a mutual friend in common who i hit it with first, so i'd like to put diary on the spit and barbque him...arrogant ass.
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by velvet@Mar 5 2004, 11:55 PM
Took three tabs and drinking alot of water but your right I should get some gator aid Smile thanks hun Big Grin
Take a multivitamin.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Divertexas
06-22-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-25-2007, 01:21 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
02-28-2007, 01:43 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
07-29-2006, 05:44 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
06-16-2006, 10:16 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-30-2005, 06:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)