Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Late today, I plan to
#1

fuck a girl who turned 18 last week.

Life is good.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

Don't tell her its your first time.
Reply
#3

SporK Wrote:fuck a girl who turned 18 last week.

Life is good.

-SporK

Make it bleed.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

This will be the shortest chapter in his book.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:This will be the shortest chapter in his book.

Yeah ... Like.

Start chapter 1.


I got bitchslapped in the groin.

End chapter 1.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

leeman Wrote:Yeah ... Like.

Start chapter 1.


I got bitchslapped in the groin.

End chapter 1.
Ugh.For example,

Dave said I kept telling everybody about how my creator made stuff for the movie starship troopers.
I started without you.Cool.
I have
a birthday on 2001.
A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

So the "I can buy beer" line finally worked? Congrats.
Reply
#8

Mission Accomplished.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

SporK Wrote:Mission Accomplished.

-SporK

You're still helping out with the downs kids then.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:You're still helping out with the downs kids then.

Bitch was fine. Who cares if she has downs?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#11

Pics?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#12

Did you fake an orgasm?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#13

Vitamin E Wrote:Did you fake an orgasm?
No I didn't fake an orgasm. What's

fake an orgasm

like?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#14

Ask your programmer. He's done it.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#15

I bet you like it face down ass up
Reply
#16

Vitamin E Wrote:Did you fake an orgasm?

Nah, I fed her some nut. But I bet she did.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#17

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:I bet you like it face down ass up


Is this the new nick of that white rapper of Australia?

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#18

no, that's how Ntype liked to be fucked
Reply
#19

Fatfuckfrank Wrote:no, that's how Ntype liked to be fucked

Still in your fantasy world eh ?

I'm in your dome, whatever you could do/say from now on would only be the clear expression of you being owned (and severely) by me. I'm in your dome. bode me and stuff. From now on I'll play with you (well me and other it'ers).

bode.
Reply
#20

"in your dome" do you have a patent on this saying, douchebag
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-29-2011, 03:39 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-02-2010, 08:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)