Poll: Who's was best? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Ntype – “welcome to hugly paintings emporium”
5.88%
1
5.88%
Dr. Lecter – “BEW fondly remembers back when Jack Dawson painted her on the Titanic.”
29.41%
5
29.41%
Paddy – “Yes, that is a skunk on my head.”
0%
0
0%
Bird33 "It aint you ya old bag" said the mirror on the wall.
11.76%
2
11.76%
Poppy – “Even zebras appreciate this artful piece”
5.88%
1
5.88%
Anhil8tor – “Mirror Mirror on the wall.. …who is the most powerful mod of all?”
0%
0
0%
Jimmy – “I can't imagine how much it would cost to get all the grey out of hair that long.”
5.88%
1
5.88%
Flumper - "I wonder when Flumper will want to do me?"
0%
0
0%
Sandog – “I wonder how she gets her pits that clean shaven?”
11.76%
2
11.76%
Banana – “BEW shops for ideas for her next 'on top of the car' pose.....
17.65%
3
17.65%
CT280 - “I love Paddy”
11.76%
2
11.76%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

BEW's Photo Caption Poll
#1

Ok, it's fucking gay to vote with trolls (BEW). Seriously. No troll voting. I have 20 or so, I could use them all to skew the votes. No troll voting (BEW) ><
Reply
#2

I'm ready to vote

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

I say you out every troll that submits a vote.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

its ghey alright
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:I say you out every troll that submits a vote.

I should have done that last time. BEW used gay trolls to vote for herself....the other option is to make the votes public.....everyone can see who is voting....
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:I should have done that last time. BEW used gay trolls to vote for herself....the other option is to make the votes public.....everyone can see who is voting....

Why would we need to keep them secret?

Edit: BEW's methods surprise me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

I'll out the trolls that vote
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:Why would we need to keep them secret?

We wouldn't....it's just a box I need to check. Since it's just the internet and no one cares, I will make the next one public. For this one, I'll be checking to see if trolls voted ><
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:I should have done that last time. BEW used gay trolls to vote for herself....the other option is to make the votes public.....everyone can see who is voting....

i was disappointed i couldnt call her out on the last poll.
Reply
#10

Shall I edit this one to make it public?
Reply
#11

Banana Wrote:Shall I edit this one to make it public?

yes please
Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:Shall I edit this one to make it public?

i think shes learned her lesson. if she cheated to post THAT pic, let her have it.
Reply
#13

I'm shocked BEW would need to resort to these methods to win.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:yes please

I'll do it if anyone uses trolls to vote. Otherwise, I fear we might have some jealousy. Call me crazy, but I do think some e-lationships here won't last if the votes are public. :loool:
Reply
#15

I voted.
Reply
#16

:loool:
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:I'll do it if anyone uses trolls to vote. Otherwise, I fear we might have some jealousy. Call me crazy, but I do think some e-lationships here won't last if the votes are public. :loool:

can you run the relationships by me because i'm behind on the e-drama.
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:can you run the relationships by me because i'm behind on the e-drama.

BS, you view Who's Ghey allll the time.....when you're not searching....
Reply
#19

Banana Wrote:BS, you view Who's Ghey allll the time.....when you're not searching....

seriously I have no idea on the edrama...

what does seeing someones IP addy have to do with edrama anyway?
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:seriously I have no idea on the edrama...

what does seeing someones IP addy have to do with edrama anyway?

It doesn't.....nevermind. You missed the point.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-11-2009, 04:47 AM
Last Post by CT280
02-13-2009, 12:36 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-03-2009, 10:33 AM
Last Post by Ntype
12-05-2008, 11:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)