Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I hate my computer
#1

Shit pissed me off so bad, I ended up punching the screen and fracturing my my hand.... pics to follow.
Reply
#2

ok, So why can't i attach a file? What's wrong with this piece of shit...
Reply
#3

ok. Ok I got it to work


Attached Files
.jpg hand.jpg Size: 38.67 KB  Downloads: 9
.jpg hand[1].jpg Size: 26.76 KB  Downloads: 8
Reply
#4

your computer worked better when you lived in NY

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#5

next time don't punch the screen but the main computar unit it's there where all the evil happens.
Reply
#6

ntype Wrote:next time don't punch the screen but the main computar unit it's there where all the evil happens.
Ok I'll try not to do

punch the screen but the main computar unit it is there where all the evil happens

too much.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Devious Wrote:ok. Ok I got it to work
those are the pudgy hands of a serial masturbator
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by suzy
07-11-2010, 12:32 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Blondie
04-19-2010, 09:53 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-07-2009, 08:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)