Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

If You Cook
#1

What is the very best thing you make? Name just ONE dish/meal that's better than everybody else's.

Mine? Homemade spaghetti sauce.
Reply
#2

Lasagna

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

Lamb stew

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Blackend Mahi with mango salsa.
Reply
#5

Poppy Wrote:Blackend Mahi with mango salsa.


So easy a caveman could do it.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

I can with certainty say that my sauce, the same sauce I use for all pasta, is better than any other I have ever tried.
My grilled cheese sandwiches are money.

I am just starting to make chili, and my first run was really good, better than most I have had, but it still needs work.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

I make desserts the best. Guess 'cause they're easy.
Reply
#8

Filet Oscar.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

Someone (sup CT?) had to teach me how to fry an egg. :lool:
Reply
#10

PurpleHaze Wrote:Someone (sup CT?) had to teach me how to fry an egg. :lool:

That must have been hell on your uterus.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#11

After tennis today I went out and bought this entire set. It's called Dinner Is Served. My spaghetti will be epic on it.

[Image: dinnerisserved.jpg]
Reply
#12

I make a great man sauce.
Reply
#13

I have people beg me to make my chicken spinach alfrado lasagna.
Reply
#14

shepherds pie
Reply
#15

Apart the various pastas that you would just really kill to eat some.

The risotto (it's a rice that you have to know how to prepare otherwise you'll do nothing) under a lot of variants : with safran, with sea food, ...
Reply
#16

ntype Wrote:The risotto (it's a rice that you have to know how to prepare otherwise you'll do nothing) under a lot of variants : with safran, with sea food, ...
I make an incredible spinach parmesean risotto.

My piece de resistance, however, is my pasta sauce. With whatever meat, or none at all, it is the best Ive ever tasted. I wont order marinara based dishes when I go out because I am inevitably disappointed. When my children do order them, they dont understand whats wrong with them.
Reply
#17

Chili (which Jimmy hates) and pulled pork (which Jimmy loves....think it's the name).
Reply
#18

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:My piece de resistance, however, is my pasta sauce. With whatever meat, or none at all, it is the best Ive ever tasted. I wont order marinara based dishes when I go out because I am inevitably disappointed. When my children do order them, they dont understand whats wrong with them.

BEW says her's is the best.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#19

Paddy Wrote:BEW says her's is the best.
So does SanDog. They're both wrong.
Reply
#20

I wouldn't eat anything that any of you people made.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
08-20-2007, 12:36 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
01-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
07-28-2004, 04:25 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)