Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Philly loses by 50 on its home court...
#1

I wanted to wait a day to point this out.
Reply
#2

Like I care.I hope they lose by 50 the rest of the season.I want Durant.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Like I care.I hope they lose by 50 the rest of the season.I want Durant.
The Celtics need to win the lottery...especially after what happened in the Duncan draft.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

One team in the bottom 5 always gets screwed by the ping pong balls and ends up picking 7th or 8th.The sixers are in worse shape than the celts.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

A lot of people don't realize what the '97 draft did to the Celtics.

First, Pitino ONLY took the Celtics job because they had TWO lotto picks and the best shot at landing Duncan. They ended up with the 3rd and 6th picks and came away with Chauncey Billups (who actually was the 3rd best player in that draft) and Ron Freakin Mercer. Pitino, of course, gave Billups up and the rest is history. Pitino was overmatched and wigged out, and set the C's back years.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

Pitno sucks. I wish he would have stayed at Kentucky.

The celts would have been alot better with billups and pierce...
Reply
#7

Your analysis is unrivaled.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

WoolyGoat Wrote:Your analysis is unrivaled.

you are getting married soon. welcome to hell.
Reply
#9

Wow, how do you come up with these insights?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

WoolyGoat Wrote:Wow, how do you come up with these insights?

all women change once you say I do..

its a given.
Reply
#11

8 havent you been with the same women since 15?Where is this expertise coming from?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:8 havent you been with the same women since 15?Where is this expertise coming from?

its the same thing people told me when I got married. its the same thing I told my friends when they got married. I pass it on. Wooly will pass it on one day too.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-06-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post by who
11-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-11-2010, 11:20 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)