Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

24 March Shutdown Day
#1

http://www.shutdownday.org/

This may have been the most poorly advertised event ever.

They are collecting responses of what people did on the 24th....

I fear for wooly's safety. The number three answer is fucked a goat.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

I dreamed of a UNC title

sin,
E
Reply
#3

You uneducated, inbred, son of a hoobitty hoo!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:You uneducated, inbred, son of a hoobitty hoo!

I'm educated bitch!


(The rest was dead on)
Reply
#5

:lool:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote::lool:
Do you have any idea what I am talking about?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#7

Sassy Wrote:Do you have any idea what I am talking about?


Sorry, I don't listen to chicks.

Even bot chicks that have been programmed by fruity Swedes.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by spunky
03-19-2010, 03:48 AM
Last Post by Banana
02-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-17-2009, 11:04 PM
March Madness Pool
Vitamin E
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-05-2006, 05:02 PM
Last Post by Ping
03-14-2006, 06:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)