Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I turned down sex
#1

over the weekend. Discuss.
Reply
#2

weight?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

He wouldn't perform fellatio on you?

(edit: I turned down sex on Saturday night.)
Reply
#4

Weight?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Just go gay already.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:weight?


No, it's strange. I was actually thinking of the post-traumatic stress it could possibly cause. Is this a sign of getting older?
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:No, it's strange. I was actually thinking of the post-traumatic stress it could possibly cause. Is this a sign of getting older?

How does someone elses stress factor into getting your knob jobbed?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He wouldn't perform fellatio on you?

(edit: I turned down sex on Saturday night.)


I'm sure she would have. I taste like candy.



You turned down sex? So Blondie went home unsatisfied?
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Just go gay already.


Decided against asking me in PM like usual?
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:Decided against asking me in PM like usual?
Are you still located in ?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:How does someone elses stress factor into getting your knob jobbed?


My stress level, analbead.
Reply
#12

minorthreat Wrote:I'm sure she would have. I taste like candy.



You turned down sex? So Blondie went home unsatisfied?

Haven't seen her in quite a while. No, this particular offer was from a thirty year old man. I just didn't quite feel like being a whore that night, I guess. Go figure.
Reply
#13

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Haven't seen her in quite a while. No, this particular offer was from a thirty year old man. I just didn't quite feel like being a whore that night, I guess. Go figure.


Haze?


I dropped subtle hints to this girl about dropping my weiner in her butt. She wasn't getting it. i had already done everything else with her. There was no more ground to cover.
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:My stress level, analbead.


Isnt sex a destresser?Whats wrong with you, faggot?This better have been your sister.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Isnt sex a destresser?Whats wrong with you, faggot?This better have been your sister.


Are you having a hard time comprehending shit today?

Having sex with this chick again would have opened a can of worms. The sex would have been fine. IT IS AFTERWARDS WHERE THE PROBLEM WOULD START.
Reply
#16

minorthreat Wrote:Are you having a hard time comprehending shit today?

Having sex with this chick again would have opened a can of worms. The sex would have been fine. IT IS AFTERWARDS WHERE THE PROBLEM WOULD START.

I love it when simple threads turn into how-to instruction manuals. :lool:
Reply
#17

minorthreat Wrote:Haze?


I dropped subtle hints to this girl about dropping my weiner in her butt. She wasn't getting it. i had already done everything else with her. There was no more ground to cover.


You stated you "turned down sex." Isn't dropping your junk into her butt also sex? I'm just going for some clarity here.
Reply
#18

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Haven't seen her in quite a while. No, this particular offer was from a thirty year old man. I just didn't quite feel like being a whore that night, I guess. Go figure.


I'm 32. :ct:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#19

Jimmy Wrote:I'm 32. :ct:

So?
Reply
#20

I turn down sex all the time.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-31-2006, 05:19 PM
Last Post by Bill
10-26-2005, 03:27 PM
Last Post by Joe Friday
07-25-2005, 11:28 PM
Last Post by angelicdemon
06-21-2005, 08:39 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-28-2005, 11:32 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)