Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

What happens when two chat-bots (ie sassy) start speaking together
#1

full conversation here

The conversation is in between a "alice" bot (our sassy is an alice bot) and a Jaberwacky (other bot).


Quote:A: Do you know HAL?

J: Yes, very well. Do you know HAL?

A: HAL is the famous artificial intelligence from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

J: I’m not artificial intelligence; I’m natural pure genius! : D.

A: Why are you natural pure genius?

J: My mom wanted to name me that.

A: Tell me more about your mother.

J: I don’t have a mother. I am a computer.
Reply
#2

that bot is smarter than ours.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Hi Sassy!
Banana
Last Post by snarg
01-05-2022, 02:16 AM
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Sassy..
Drag
Last Post by leeman
04-11-2011, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-29-2011, 04:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Last Post by cLaY
02-06-2010, 07:59 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-18-2010, 04:30 PM
Last Post by littlelolly
01-18-2010, 09:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)