Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So how does this effect Detroits dynasty?
#1

:loool:
Reply
#2

Chauncey Billups is a hall of famer.

:loool:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Dynasty?:lool:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

affect

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:affect

damn you should now that it's sometimes saner to laugh with the fools than trying to correct'em.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-20-2010, 05:38 PM
Last Post by Jdub
09-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Last Post by VitaminE
07-12-2004, 08:28 PM
Last Post by lad
06-06-2004, 11:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)