Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

saw Butterfly Effect...
#1

Which ending did you like better, the ending of him being a lawyer? Or the ending of him killing himself in the womb?

Discuss Big Grin

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#2

Haven't seen it. However, given the choice of another lawyer, or his dead in the womb I take the latter
Reply
#3

oops I didn't take into consideration some of you may not have seen it. I recommend you see this movie. It is a one of those psychological movies.

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

Oh yeah, I forgot: Way to ruin the movie for me, APB :angry:
Reply
#5

Quote:Originally posted by mad_hatter@Jul 12 2004, 05:21 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot: Way to ruin the movie for me, APB :angry:
I'm sorry Sad

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by mad_hatter@Jul 12 2004, 10:21 AM
Oh yeah, I forgot: Way to ruin the movie for me, APB :angry:
Ashton Kutcher is in it. That ruined it enough for me already.
Reply
#7

He actually did a pretty good job in this movie. I am not a big fan of him either.

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#8

Did he finally find his car?
Reply
#9

Quote:Originally posted by mad_hatter@Jul 12 2004, 05:24 PM
Did he finally find his car?
nope not in this movie Big Grin

Take a chance before it takes you!:fuckYou:
Reply
#10

Dumb ass
Reply
#11

I heard enough bad things about it that I didn't see it
Reply
#12

Quote:Originally posted by APB@Jul 12 2004, 11:11 AM
[b] Or the ending of him killing himself in the womb?

[/b]
Does this mean he can travel through time? If so he shoul bag Demi when she was younger can the compare/contrast it to baggin her now!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Jdub
09-01-2006, 07:35 PM
Last Post by Michman
08-03-2006, 06:51 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-28-2005, 12:17 AM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
06-01-2005, 12:08 AM
Butterfly (NSFW)
leucetios
Last Post by Raiden
03-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Last Post by lad
06-06-2004, 11:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)