guys that were part of our raft up:
the old mooners
various
hey look below it's Tim McGraw? That dude on left really looked like him.
more guys and girl from our raft up below:
guys dancing on top of our boat, this one guy had a flower bra on.. haha
my bro and a girl from our raft up.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
We had 7 people sleep on our boat the first night, most of the people we rafted up with were from Lancaster PA. All very cool peeps.
We stayed out Fri till Sunday morning. Didn't get much sleep - parties continued till after 2-3am.
Okay I found the NWS section and posted.
our boat we stayed on
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2007, 09:12 PM by trouble.)
not so much Bird.
nipples in the nws section.
the boat next to us were nudists - they kept their clothes on till night. then they had a toga party, the girl whips off the toga and jumps in the water to go skinny dipping.
the row of boats behind us - i don't know if they hired strippers or what, with the porn show they were doing who knows.
didn't go into the Inn this year, I can imagine it was just as bad.