Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pictures from my fishing trip
#1

[Image: 7-17-2007-04.jpg]
First picture taken... you know its gonna be a good trip when you see something like this

[Image: 7-17-2007-03.jpg]

[Image: 7-17-2007-01.jpg]

[Image: 7-17-2007-02.jpg]
Reply
#2

[Image: 7-17-2007-07.jpg]
amberjack

[Image: 7-17-2007-09.jpg]

[Image: 7-17-2007-10.jpg]

[Image: 7-17-2007-15.jpg]
Reply
#3

[Image: 022_23A.jpg]

[Image: 017_20A.jpg]

[Image: 011_10A.jpg]

[Image: 004_04A.jpg]

[Image: 001_01A.jpg]
Reply
#4

That motors fucking hilarious.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:That motors fucking hilarious.

We drank a 1/5 of crown when we got to the camp and needed more... we went to the local CVS to buy a 1/2 gallon of crown and it was parked in front. Had I been sober I would have taken better shots... dude has his name on the back of it and the horses on the side...

I bet he spent more on the paintjob than the motor.
Reply
#6

Crown at CVS?Thats fucking ridiculous.

I'd be worried about getting sick if I drank to much before I got on the boat.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Crown at CVS?Thats fucking ridiculous.

I'd be worried about getting sick if I drank to much before I got on the boat.

I'd be more worried about getting ass raped while banjos played on that particular trip
Reply
#8

To each their own.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:Crown at CVS?Thats fucking ridiculous.

I'd be worried about getting sick if I drank to much before I got on the boat.

Here in Looosiana we sell alcohol everywhere....

We were 53' yacht so we weren't worried about getting sick...
Reply
#10

I'm watching the British Open via cbssportsline and John Daly was in the lead on 11 with -5 which was ridiculous by itself but he just went double bogey, par and triple bogey to bring him back to even.Got to love that drunk.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

what? Wrote:I'd be more worried about getting ass raped while banjos played on that particular trip

Yeah, that is the kind of boat I'd expect Bill to have parked in his back yard.
Reply
#12

Rack the Neck motor.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#13

[Image: zj-big.jpg]
Reply
#14

and this pos is admin?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

WoolyGoat Wrote:and this pos is admin?
Choices are limited?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#16

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Choices are limited?

Severly.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:[Image: 7-17-2007-02.jpg]



[Image: 7-17-2007-10.jpg]


mmh nice I see that you had some good weather. Question, what are those structures for ? the first one seems some kind of oil pumping one (rusty ... abandonned ?) and the second one seem to have some kind of weather station (check the fences...)
Reply
#18

S'actly N


I took those pictures because the weather was so nice you could see 30 to 50 feet down. I took a picture of the weather station to show all the bird shit on it.
Reply
#19

If garcia didnt choke at the open I'd have won $100.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Last Post by quint
02-12-2009, 06:54 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)