Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nominate nics to be deleted
#1

nominate up to five nics to be deleted:


michman
Reply
#2

El Taco

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#3

TomFoolery, it hurts too much.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

flumper barflusterbutt

blueeyedwoman

sandog
Reply
#5

Leeman

Anhil8tor

Snarg

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Leeman

Anhil8tor

Snarg

someone had to do it... i'm glad it was you my friend
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:someone had to do it... i'm glad it was you my friend

I thought that's what you were fishing for.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

Any Raiders fans.

---Sand0g

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#9

BIRD33, guy is killing the bored.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Any Raiders fans.

---Sand0g

looks like he makes the first cut for sure. I'm thinking of taking nominations for a while and doing a vote on it.

Time to cut the fat
:ccrap:
Reply
#11

rvbeeeest

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#12

Fem, Clay

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#13

who

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:who

Only if he can be deleted from all the boreds in one go.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:Only if he can be deleted from all the boreds in one go.


We've found some common ground, Micheal Musto.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

you guys are brutal

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#17

This thread sucks

:fuckYou:
Reply
#18

Michman Wrote:you guys are brutal

hey dood
Reply
#19

[SIZE="6"]No love[/SIZE]
Reply
#20

who Wrote:No love

damn...

ok...


come here for your hug ! :mc:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
07-31-2010, 05:02 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
03-13-2009, 10:30 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
01-12-2008, 04:34 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)