Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IS THERTE anyone who deserves a shrine more than teh spork??????????
#1

Obviously not.


I met a bitch.......fucking hotttttt. I kick some game to her....major bitch. DEALT WITH TIME.

Somehow I lift her up, she spills her drank all over herself and her fake gucci/d&g/what the fuck you bitch ever "$700" jacket.

I LAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF


she doesnt. upset.

Kkk..........
FAST FWD

BITCGH MOAN B+ITCH MOAN at least 10minutes. I LAF

gets irritating. enuf.

Spork: "Yo, shut the fuck up already! I'll buy your jacket and use it as a cum rag."

HO: "YAaaaaaaaaaaaa right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Spork whips out stack of h u n d o s...counts out 7. Waves it in front of bitch. Bitch goes to reach, spork opens bitches door, pushes skank out into puddle. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

SPORK LOVES SELF. Plans to put self portrati in bathroom and masturbate to it daily.

Furthermore, spork believes bitch was so turned on she fingered herself in the cab ride home! SPORK IS SURE OF IT, ALSO SURE WILL YIELD 2nd DATE and world class BLOWJOBBBBBBBBBBBBBB.

SHRINE ME

-SPorK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

When did Nboy start running the Spork nic ??? Huh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

This was great. I've had a hardon for the last 3 days.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#4

SporK Wrote:This was great. I've had a hardon for the last 3 days.

-SporK

OK!!!!

Who gave TF the pwd to the spork tr00l...???

SRO Plz ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

For the record Mother Theresa deserves a shrine more than spork.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

also probably that guy that played Screech on saved by the bell then did a homemade porno
Reply
#7

what? Wrote:also probably that guy that played Screech on saved by the bell then did a homemade porno

I tried to nut watching that thing. That guy is terrible and I ended up getting a blister on my dick.
Reply
#8

The guy who invented EZPass is more deserving also.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

Don't forgett the dude who invented sliced bread...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
05-18-2010, 11:19 AM
Last Post by JCW
05-07-2010, 08:01 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
08-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-26-2008, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-07-2008, 12:29 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)