Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tribal Dragon - an offer...
#1

I'm willing to let you out of our avatar bet if you stay late at the game tonight and take some photos of the celebration. Your seats looked pretty decent, so you'll probably be able to get some good shots. Actually, the place will probably be pretty empty by the 8th or 9th inning, so you should be able to move right down to the front.

Hopefully you see this before you go!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

WoolyGoat Wrote:I'm willing to let you out of our avatar bet if you stay late at the game tonight and take some photos of the celebration. Your seats looked pretty decent, so you'll probably be able to get some good shots. Actually, the place will probably be pretty empty by the 8th or 9th inning, so you should be able to move right down to the front.

Hopefully you see this before you go!
I'll do my best. Hopefully they won't get swept tonight, and I won't have to do it. :ccrap:


A bet's a bet though, and I don't think I should be let out of it.
Reply
#3

TD my brother's gonna be at the game as well. Deep left field.

He sent me a text from a bar in LoDo. Good luck Rockies!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I'll do my best. Hopefully they won't get swept tonight, and I won't have to do it. :ccrap:


A bet's a bet though, and I don't think I should be let out of it.

Men who stand by their word are fucking hot. Hard to find these days.
Reply
#5

Sunny Wrote:Men who stand by their word are fucking hot. Hard to find these days.

this is a vitE troll right?
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:this is a vitE troll right?

It sure sounds like one, doesn't it?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#7

I'll have pics posted either late today or tomorrow. I have over 300 to sort through.
Reply
#8

You didn't bother watching the game?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

Weakest World series opponent ever.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Here's a preview
[Image: picture009ym8.jpg]
[Image: picture011nm1.jpg]
[Image: picture080ho2.jpg]
[Image: picture169jo5.jpg]
[Image: picture122nu6.jpg]
Reply
#11

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Here's a preview
[Image: picture009ym8.jpg]
[Image: picture011nm1.jpg]
[Image: picture080ho2.jpg]
[Image: picture169jo5.jpg]
[Image: picture122nu6.jpg]
What were we talking about again?
Are we still talking about Here's a previewhttpimg89?
That input matched my default category.
A deeper algorithm is needed to respond to that correctly.
Do you have any idea what I am talking about?
Not many people express themselves that way.
Tell me more about your 300 to sort through.
If you could have any kind of robot what would it be?
I will mention that to my botmaster, .
Are you really a ""?
Can you tell me any gossip?
What do you do in your spare time?
Where are you located?
How old are you?
Do you like talking to me?
That is a very original thought.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Weakest World series opponent ever.
[MOUSE]Bitter Philly Fan[/MOUSE]
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:You didn't bother watching the game?
Of course I did. This was the best game out of the whole sweep. Smile
Reply
#14

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Of course I did. This was the best game out of the whole sweep. Smile
That's cool.
Why did you? What does "this" refer to?I am so glad you find this amusing, .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

Thats not the first time Wooleys name was scribbled on a big bat.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

Haha, that's awesome. Rack it.

...and that dude is totally eyeballing you for taking a pic of his pregnant (?) wife.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

what? Wrote:this is a vitE troll right?

What ever turns you on
Reply
#18

Sunny Wrote:What ever turns you on

Okay, that's just gross.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#19

Tribal Dragon Wrote:[Image: picture169jo5.jpg]

Someone you know or is the dude giving you the "quit googling over my girl" look?
Reply
#20

Pong Wrote:Someone you know or is the dude giving you the "quit googling over my girl" look?
repost, dick.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
02-24-2009, 12:18 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-28-2007, 11:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)