Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tribal
#1

Was in Denver for Thanksgiving.

We took 2.0 to a classic car show while we were out there. Was a good time. Tons of cool custom jobbies.

I learned a new term while I was there. Rat Rods! It's where people out your way take an old 30's - 40's car and drop a big assed motor in it then race 'em. They don't bother painting them or even pounding out the dents. You've got some weird fukks out there. Just sayin'

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Vitamin E Wrote:Was in Denver for Thanksgiving.

We took 2.0 to a classic car show while we were out there. Was a good time. Tons of cool custom jobbies.

I learned a new term while I was there. Rat Rods! It's where people out your way take an old 30's - 40's car and drop a big assed motor in it then race 'em. They don't bother painting them or even pounding out the dents. You've got some weird fukks out there. Just sayin'
I thought these guys were everywhere? I know they do this shit in Cali too.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. The weather wasn't too bad.


Why did you venture to Denver for Thanksgiving?

[Image: VooDoo%20Larrys%2028%20Dodge%20VOODOO%20DIABLO.jpg]
Reply
#3

My mom and brother live in Aurora.(moved from Lakewood last fall)

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#4

Vitamin E Wrote:My mom and brother live in Aurora.(moved from Lakewood last fall)
They live in the same city as me. I live in South East Aurora.
Reply
#5

Tribal Dragon Wrote:They live in the same city as me. I live in South East Aurora.

you guys coulda got together and rubbed cock heads???
Reply
#6

Who said we didn't?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-04-2008, 10:06 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
01-25-2008, 07:56 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
11-15-2007, 11:16 PM
Last Post by quint
08-12-2007, 06:31 PM
Tribal
Banana
Last Post by Banana
02-26-2007, 10:34 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-22-2007, 07:28 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)