Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Do you have any family problems?
#1

My wife and kids are great. 8.2 is a champ and whoops up all my buddies kids ass. Thats pretty cool except I have to act like i'm worried about it but I teach him where to hit the kids to double them over..

My mom is sick but it doesn't appear to be anything severe. My dad is great and I have 3 grandparents still alive which is great for the kids.
Reply
#2

My mom broke her hip so she might be moving in with me for a few months during her recovery (yippee!!).My dad along with my grandparents are dead.I have some sisters who've pumped out some nieces and nephews for me so thats nice.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I couldn't imagine my mom living with me and I'm married.

My mom has a bad draw with her health. She has lived with Lupus for 15 years now and it goes and comes. Its not so bad for me because men have almost zero chance of getting it.. luckily i've produced a daughter /sarcasm
Reply
#4

Mom had a minor health issue a few months back, but all's good now.

My sister has been better, but all in all she's doing well.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:I couldn't imagine my mom living with me and I'm married.

My mom has a bad draw with her health. She has lived with Lupus for 15 years now and it goes and comes. Its not so bad for me because men have almost zero chance of getting it.. luckily i've produced a daughter /sarcasm


Its going to suck.No more going to the bar and bringing back some drunk slut for a while.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

both of my parents are alive and well shy of my dad's lingering heart condition and my mom fights high blood sugar...luckly they still live happily together now for 38 years...kids and hubby are great...everyone get's a little disfucntional from time to time but it's a growing experience...little ones just lost a great grandmother who was 101 and their other great grandmother is 91

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Its going to suck.No more going to the bar and bringing back some drunk slut for a while.

Think she'll drop the ole

"when are you gonna settle down?"

I would say settle down and make me some grandkids but blacks don't marry.. just make kids right?
Reply
#8

not really any problems that are coming to mind. My dad has some cardiovascular issues of late but that's about it.

SanDog Wrote:Shit with low flash points is awesome.
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:Think she'll drop the ole

"when are you gonna settle down?"

I would say settle down and make me some grandkids but blacks don't marry.. just make kids right?


I was talking to my cousin whose 17 at the KFC the other day over a few grape sodas and he was telling me his kids (tawanna's 5, ray rays 4) are a joy and the only reason he doesnt like to work besides getting up early is the time he gets to spend with his kids eating watermelon.

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR 8?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:I was talking to my cousin whose 17 at the KFC the other day over a few grape sodas and he was telling me his kids (tawanna's 5, ray rays 4) are a joy and the only reason he doesnt like to work besides getting up early is the time he gets to spend with his kids eating watermelon.

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR 8?

grape soda was the funniest part...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
06-06-2010, 10:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Last Post by quint
03-06-2009, 03:41 PM
Last Post by who
05-24-2008, 06:00 AM
Last Post by Dagger
04-13-2008, 04:43 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-10-2007, 01:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)