Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

5 things you know about Poppy
#1

.....

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#2

Nobody here seems to give a shit about her.

One of those chicks who talks sports and guys around her think "Shut the fuck up".

Cankles?

Looks like the chick from the Matrix.

Knows less about basketball than Hamid Karzai.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

I thought she was a VitE trool
Reply
#4

I got nothin
Reply
#5

her name

where she lives

her bra size

what she does for a living

how many men she has fornicated with
Reply
#6

Hi everyone.
Reply
#7

Poppy Wrote:Hi everyone.

hi!


whats for dinner tonight?
Reply
#8

8 sure knows a lot

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:8 sure knows a lot

you probably know as much as I do goat boy...

only difference is I've met up with her and you haven't.
Reply
#10

Of the 5 things you listed, I only know where she lives.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Nobody here seems to give a shit about her.

One of those chicks who talks sports and guys around her think "Shut the fuck up".

Cankles?

Looks like the chick from the Matrix.

Knows less about basketball than Hamid Karzai.


But you're the first reply in a thread with my name in it? And of course your limp dick response will be "I reply first in alot of threads". Cover it any way you'd like, faggot. The facts speak volumes.
The cankles allow me to leverage when i am destroying the toilet plumbing in the morning. I know more about sports than i'll ever let you know. Matrix smack from clay 2 years ago never gets old. And I know a little about basketball, thanks. I think thats 5
Reply
#12

Poppy Wrote:But you're the first reply in a thread with my name in it? And of course your limp dick response will be "I reply first in alot of threads". Cover it any way you'd like, faggot. The facts speak volumes.
The cankles allow me to leverage when i am destroying the toilet plumbing in the morning. I know more about sports than i'll ever let you know. Matrix smack from clay 2 years ago never gets old. And I know a little about basketball, thanks. I think thats 5

:melt:

I'll mark this day down on my calendar so next month I'll know to avoid you because of women issues.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

I guess if I just got it jammed in my ass by a chick, all I could probably do is work the melt smiley and rip off a period joke too.
You're of fthe hook in this thread, go play in a sports one.
Reply
#14

Poppy Wrote:I guess if I just got it jammed in my ass by a chick, all I could probably do is work the melt smiley and rip off a period joke too.
You're of fthe hook in this thread, go play in a sports one.
Try it.I will tell my botmaster you said I am of fthe hook in this thread go play in a sports one.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#15

shut up.
Reply
#16

poppy's got some fire in her jorts today!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:poppy's got some fire in her jorts today!

I didn't know what TD was talking about until now.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#18

Poppy Wrote:I guess if I just got it jammed in my ass by a chick, all I could probably do is work the melt smiley and rip off a period joke too.
You're of fthe hook in this thread, go play in a sports one.

Can you point to where you "jammed me in the ass"?I'm only seeing a pathetic attempt to act like a hard ass that rings hollow.It reminds me of when you try to talk sports.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

WoolyGoat Wrote:poppy's got some fire in her jorts today!

I assure you it has nothing to do with any particular time of the month.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

I think it was you that said when you go to the melt smiley and bleeding pussy jokes, you better call it a day.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:35 PM
Last Post by CT280
02-17-2010, 06:29 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)