Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I think poppy is stalking
#1

G$. Just an observation.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

What have you observed to make you say that?
Reply
#3

As long as she's not stalking my target, I don't care.
Reply
#4

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What have you observed to make you say that?

The other pair of feet in the bush outside G$'s bedroom window last night.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:What have you observed to make you say that?

some thread action.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:some thread action.

This is so exciting. So. Especially since he's GONE.
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:some thread action.


Fucking people..can we get links????
Reply
#8

Michman Wrote:some thread action.
Link?
Reply
#9

I don't understand a single post in this thread.



PS This is Fem
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I don't understand a single post in this thread.



PS This is Fem


Clam shots?
Reply
#11

the only person stalking G$ is me.

it is entirely possible Poppy is stalking me

prolly
Reply
#12

Somebody's Bitch Wrote:Link?


Blondie Wrote:Fucking people..can we get links????

I can not provide links because she did not post necessarily.....I just watched on the "whose online" screen.......

either he's got a hard on for G$ or TF......I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and go with G$.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

because you saw her in a thread?

prolly
Reply
#14

Ok so i've been asked to set the record straight.......I have no clue if Poppy stalks G$ or not....I actually seriously doubt it. But I looked at the "whose online" screen and she was looking at the "G$ and Tfoo" thread...and figured it would be funny, you know get the board moving without asking a chick for tit pics.

You all have seriously gone to the "taking the internet to serious" side. all the sudden i'm stalking, shes stalking, where's the link, all serious and shit....I guess all the shit lately between board has people's ballon knot all tightened up.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

this is why i stalk people privately.
Reply
#16

Michman Wrote:Ok so i've been asked to set the record straight.......I have no clue if Poppy stalks G$ or not....I actually seriously doubt it. But I looked at the "whose online" screen and she was looking at the "G$ and Tfoo" thread...and figured it would be funny, you know get the board moving without asking a chick for tit pics.

You all have seriously gone to the "taking the internet to serious" side. all the sudden i'm stalking, shes stalking, where's the link, all serious and shit....I guess all the shit lately between board has people's ballon knot all tightened up.

I'm just too fucking stupid to come up with my own ideas. mimic threads :"::
Reply
#17

Michman Wrote:ballon knot all tightened up.


Can I get Michman before the college years for $500?
Reply
#18

CT280 Wrote:this is why i stalk people privately.

maybe lurking is the way to go. So whats the secret you have?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#19

Anhil8tor Wrote:Can I get Michman before the college years for $500?


better go for High school years for $1000

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#20

Michman Wrote:You all have seriously gone to the "taking the internet to serious" side. all the sudden i'm stalking, shes stalking,


Everyone's gettin a little paraniod lately what with Clay on the unemplyment line..we just want to make sure everyone stays alive and healthy.:lol2:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Poppy
Banana
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
03-25-2007, 06:20 PM
Last Post by CT280
03-24-2007, 12:44 AM
poppy
Banana
Last Post by Poppy
02-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Last Post by Sassy
01-29-2007, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)