Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Granny at the beach!
#1

I think her bathing suit is a little small??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Reply
#2

:| :| :| **stunned silence** :| :| :|






:blink: at the concept......
Reply
#3

I went to Virginia Beach a few years back and there was a 200 pound women wearing a g string bathing suit.. It was so horrible!!

:fuckYou:
Reply
#4

Eeewww! Not good, not good at all! I went on a cruise years ago and this 300 lb. woman was wearing a yellow bikini. WE WERE SCARED FOR DAYS!!!
Reply
#5

Rid'em cowboy!!!
Reply
#6

Quote:Originally posted by devious@Apr 30 2004, 12:47 PM
I went to Virginia Beach a few years back and there was a 200 pound women wearing a g string bathing suit.. It was so horrible!!
Did you get a date??? Big Grin

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#7

No these are big!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-01-2008, 02:54 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-17-2008, 12:02 PM
Last Post by AdotOdot4
02-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Last Post by snarg
07-12-2006, 01:28 AM
Last Post by Shadrach
07-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Last Post by TomFoolery's Ego.
06-01-2006, 09:57 PM
Last Post by haze
10-04-2005, 09:10 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)