Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A Few Pictures From the Beach
#1

It was beautiful. I didn't want to come home. Sad

[Image: 1be89ab8.jpg]

[Image: 805168c2.jpg]

[Image: db725111.jpg]
Reply
#2

'lil ph got pwn3d!





[Image: 7cdf45f7.jpg]

[Image: 90548981.jpg]

[Image: 0b5f6831.jpg]
Reply
#3

where was this again?
Reply
#4

Panama City, FL.
Reply
#5

Why is your third toe shorter than the toes on either side?
Reply
#6

Ive got an uncle who lives in panama city beach.I think they call it the redneck riviera.The strip clubs are interesting.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Why is your third toe shorter than the toes on either side?

:ct:
Reply
#8

Nice pics, PH. I especially like Lil PH's purple shades.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Why is your third toe shorter than the toes on either side?

It only looks that way in the picture. >_>
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Ive got an uncle who lives in panama city beach.I think they call it the redneck riviera.The strip clubs are interesting.

It is. It's pretty bad around Spring Break time. It's actually gotten a little better, redneck wise.

The strip clubs suck. Nothing but trashy girls. Bleh.
Reply
#11

PurpleHaze Wrote:It only looks that way in the picture. >_>

that shit won't hold up under scrutiny. you'd be better off editing that to say they're somebody else's feet. say they're Mr PH's and everybody will laugh at the polish and forget about it
Reply
#12

PurpleHaze Wrote:It only looks that way in the picture. >_>
:*>
Reply
#13

[Image: ph_toes.JPG]
Reply
#14

Leave my toes alone, man! :lool:
Reply
#15

PurpleHaze Wrote:It is. It's pretty bad around Spring Break time. It's actually gotten a little better, redneck wise.

The strip clubs suck. Nothing but trashy girls. Bleh.

I did the spring break thing down there.The amount of girls was crazy.The amount of fags walking around without their shirts on 24 hrs a day was also crazy.I went back once I turned 21 and had a good time at the bars.My uncle told me they bought up the shitty motels on the strip and were building condo's so maybe the amount of cut off jeans on the beach will drop.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

them's some fucked up toes.

knot the dimensioning skillz.
Reply
#17

1. Your toes are disgusting.
2. Your kid looks like your toes.

-SporK

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#18

Nice pics PH.
Reply
#19

SporK Wrote:1. Your toes are disgusting.
2. Your kid looks like your toes.

-SporK


Classy.How's your older cousins life going?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

PurpleHaze Wrote:The strip clubs suck. Nothing but trashy girls. Bleh.


:wub:

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Last Post by quint
02-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 04:07 AM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:24 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)