Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Speaking of Underwares
#1

What kind do you wear?

I prefer cotton bikinis but wear a thong when the pants require it.
Reply
#2

I wear only boxer briefs.
Reply
#3

Boxers.

I can't believe 8 responded first to this.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Is chafing an issue with boxers men?
Reply
#5

Not for me.I'm smooth as a babies bottom down there.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:Not for me.I'm smooth as a babies bottom down there.

I'm not talking about your ass.
Reply
#7

boxers...i love MJ's comfort fit/soft whatever waistband.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Boxer briefs, just not the cheap shit that 8 wears.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

I like boxers and boxer briefs on guys. And I can see why y'all like them. I wear my man's to bed most nights because they're so comfy.
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:I'm not talking about your ass.

Either am I.I'm naturally hairless.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Boxer Briefs
Reply
#12

Dr. Lecter Wrote:Leu- Boxer fabric is much softer on your cock head when you are wearing certain types of pants (jeans for one).
Commando whenever I know my balls won't be sweaty. Nothing worse than sweaty sac sticking to your leg.

Is this true?
Reply
#13

My cockhead is already protected 'nana, but you know this.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

8 does a fine job.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:My cockhead is already protected 'nana, but you know this.

Yes, I was waiting for this opinion. Thanks Wink
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:Either am I.I'm naturally hairless.

That's an odd medical condition, isn't it?
Reply
#17

boxer briefs
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:That's an odd medical condition, isn't it?
No, he's only 10.
Reply
#19

Paddy Wrote:Boxer briefs, just not the cheap shit that 8 wears.

brand?
Reply
#20

Anhil8tor Wrote:brand?

Don't worry, you'll get close look.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by diabolik
12-21-2008, 12:07 PM
Last Post by who
08-24-2008, 06:44 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
07-03-2008, 06:15 AM
Last Post by who
01-20-2008, 07:13 AM
Last Post by who
12-28-2006, 03:35 AM
Speaking of whores
leucetios
Last Post by ntype
10-25-2006, 12:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-07-2006, 09:50 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-07-2006, 12:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)