Poll: What should crackers be called? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Swedes
6.25%
1
6.25%
Chips
37.50%
6
37.50%
Assholes
6.25%
1
6.25%
STD's
0%
0
0%
Farts
6.25%
1
6.25%
$$$'s
6.25%
1
6.25%
What's wrong with crackers?
25.00%
4
25.00%
Cardigans
12.50%
2
12.50%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

banana poll
#1

I'm not including people's board names, cause that's gay. And we all know flump would vote for flump, and bird for bird, and a vaiety of other's for TF's and I don't want to give him that kind of credit.

If anyone disagrees with my logic, please PM me an essay of 150 words or less outlining your reasons and I will reconsider.

So, here are the choices.
Swedes
Chips
(ass)holes
STD's
Farts
$$$'s
Crackers
Cardigans
Reply
#2

Ps - Why did no one come up with STFU's? Or GFYJO's?
Reply
#3

I predict the winner will have a total of 3 votes.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Yep
Reply
#5

3 votes? I've still got a couple dozen trolls...

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Can I have a say?
Reply
#7

Lets defintly let people who don't even post here have a vote :roll:

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

This is not a post.
Reply
#9

We're not about the hierarchy here, are we? If so, I have some people I'd like to prevent from voting....
Reply
#10

It just seems fucking ridiculous.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

I'd have close to 30,000 posts here if I wouldn't have been deleted once or twice.
Reply
#12

Wgaf?
Reply
#13

I like "chips" or "$$$s"

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:It just seems fucking ridiculous.

What, exactly?
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:What, exactly?


That they vote but don't post here.Its chickenshit.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

BIRD33 Wrote:That they vote but don't post here.Its chickenshit.

I have not posted at wtf all week.
we can't all be one trick ponies like you.
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:That they vote but don't post here.Its chickenshit.

Look at who's voted. Surely, you can direct this at someone other than Bill. In my books, he's an IT'er.
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:Look at who's voted. Surely, you can direct this at someone other than Bill. In my books, he's an IT'er.

I love you right now....in a totally ghay way of course.
Reply
#19

I don't recognize sugar.Let me guess she's got tit pics and is willing to share?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

Bill is good shit in my opinion. Even though he nearly melted once or twice... or three times... or.. fuck.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by leucifer
07-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)