Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

can we still insert youtube vids?
#1

in posts here?
I don't see the buttons.
Reply
#2

Just post the link....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

what about folks who can't go to the link?
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:what about folks who can't go to the link?

It will automatic embedd it ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

[media]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/76419/[/media]
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/76419/

That's not youtube ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

it did no such thing.

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/mediaplayer.swf" flashvars="file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/videos/2008/01/76419.flv&displayheight=321&image=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/2008/01/76419.jpg" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />
Reply
#8

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2triiYXSY8"]YouTube - Hitler: Bloodthirsty Dictator, Die-hard Cowboys Fan[/ame]
Reply
#9

bingo...
Reply
#10

ok just post the url to the youtube page (with the comments and such other stuff).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2triiYXSY8"]YouTube - Hitler: Bloodthirsty Dictator, Die-hard Cowboys Fan[/ame]

see.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
10-28-2019, 12:42 AM
Last Post by JCW
06-20-2010, 01:39 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
06-30-2009, 05:22 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-24-2008, 06:28 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-10-2008, 12:59 PM
Last Post by Sassy
10-03-2008, 07:32 PM
Last Post by Sassy
04-27-2008, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)