Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

SO Friday I had 10,180 cookies
#1

I didnt post all weekend and now I have 5180. What the fucking hell?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Faggot tax.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

you want mine?


boss will be cleaning out all the chips and arcade scores in the next week or so
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:Faggot tax.

fuck I laughed out loud. chef came over to see what was so funny.
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:you want mine?


boss will be cleaning out all the chips and arcade scores in the next week or so

You really think thats happening in '08?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

BIRD33 Wrote:You really think thats happening in '08?

yes 100% certain it will take place. He wanted wooly to win the title before cleaning out the arcade and notice the name change already?
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:I didnt post all weekend and now I have 5180. What the fucking hell?

hey dude we have to pay those exotic dancers around here !
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:Faggot tax.

:lool: Rack it!
Reply
#9

Thief successful!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

I luaghed at faggot tax. The rest of this thread was pointless.
Reply
#11

I'm glad he was here to set us straight.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

I feel bad for Mich when he complains about crackers.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

So now we will be using chips?
Reply
#14

Sunny Wrote:So now we will be using chips?

it is said that you can get thousands of chips for every boob shot !
Reply
#15

did mich get runned from someone theifing his chips?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
04-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post by who
03-08-2009, 06:19 AM
Last Post by SanDog
02-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
01-25-2008, 07:00 PM
Last Post by Devious
04-12-2007, 03:09 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)