Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I've been gone since last Friday
#1

Anything I need to know about?
Reply
#2

Gasol is now a Laker.
Bibby is in ATL.
Shaq is in PHX.
and Kidd will soon be in Dallas.
Reply
#3

quint Wrote:Gasol is now a Laker.
Bibby is in ATL.
Shaq is in PHX.
and Kidd will soon be in Dallas.

So where's Waldo?
Reply
#4

I beat one of Wooly game scores.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:I beat one of Wooly game scores.

I gave up beating high scores. I just play 'em if I like 'em.
Reply
#6

I've been trying to beat your Word Up score, Clarissa.
I think you cheated at that game.
Reply
#7

littlelolly Wrote:I've been trying to beat your Word Up score, Clarissa.
I think you cheated at that game.

It was DUMB LUCK...I'm tellin' ya! I've been trying to beat my own score and it can't be done.
Reply
#8

michman has touched himself 432 times.
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:michman has touched himself 432 times.

Is that all???
Reply
#10

Clarissa Wrote:Is that all???

he got a blister...


or herpes...


either way it slowed him down
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
04-29-2010, 08:16 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
05-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Last Post by who
03-08-2009, 06:19 AM
Last Post by SanDog
02-16-2008, 12:58 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
01-25-2008, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)