Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Have you ever had your cock sucked so hard it left hickeys on the tip?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

SanDog Wrote:Have you ever had your cock sucked so hard it left hickeys on the tip?

No, but have you ever got some soap in the end of your pee hole after some chick washes it off after buttsecks? I love you.
Reply
#3

Foreskin!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

SanDog Wrote:Have you ever had your cock sucked so hard it left hickeys on the tip?

Fuck. I said sorry. Get over it.

Sin,
MT
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:Foreskin!

Foreskin retracts. Should you not know this?
Reply
#6

Banana Wrote:Foreskin retracts. Should you not know this?

He ties his off with a bread tie so he can count the extra 1/2 inch. I love you.
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:Fuck. I said sorry. Get over it.

Sin,
MT
Way to try to play that one off. Your guilt is transparent.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

Banana Wrote:Foreskin retracts. Should you not know this?

Maybe he has issues, nana.
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:Foreskin retracts. Should you not know this?

Once back in place it's a coverall.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:Once back in place it's a coverall.

Maybe I've handled more penis than you have. You still have to pull it back to pee. You'd see the hickey.
Reply
#11

This thread has gotten off track.

Okay ladies, since you insist on playing. Ever given a cock hickey?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

Banana Wrote:You still have to pull it back to pee.

WTF?!?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

That depeneds. Did you want to punch the bitch in the teeth?
Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:This thread has gotten off track.

Okay ladies, since you insist on playing. Ever given a cock hickey?

Is this question still just for the girls?


Sin,

Paddy. I love you.
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:WTF?!?

The foreskin I have seen mashes up the front up the peehole. It must be retracted to aim properly.
Reply
#16

Banana Wrote:The foreskin I have seen mashes up the front up the peehole. It must be retracted to aim properly.

If that's what he told you who am I to say different?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

SanDog Wrote:This thread has gotten off track.

Okay ladies, since you insist on playing. Ever given a cock hickey?

I got smacked across the face with it when I tried that.
Reply
#18

Banana Wrote:I got smacked across the face with it when I tried that.

So you did it on purpose then.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#19

Get yourself a tougher cock SanDog.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Banana Wrote:The foreskin I have seen mashes up the front up the peehole. It must be retracted to aim properly.


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...n%26sa%3DX
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
09-23-2008, 10:43 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2008, 03:37 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-24-2005, 12:42 PM
Last Post by VitaminE
02-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Super Dudes
Velvet
Last Post by Beaucephus
06-21-2004, 11:12 PM
HEY DUDES
michelangelo
Last Post by Sassy
06-19-2004, 12:06 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)