Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
...now thats a bad loss, Bird33.
I'm switching my pick. Memphis, Kansas in the final.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 13,679
Threads: 549
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
bird will have some faggot excuse ready.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
WoolyGoat Wrote:bird will have some faggot excuse ready.
Like the refs bailing out teh Deacs, Dukes 5 starters fouling out...blah, blah, blah. Duke got hussled.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Duke wasnt going undefeated.
Clay since you're picking Kansas to get to the final what will you say about Self when another great team of his doesnt get past the sweet 16?Get ready for "faggot excuses" as some guy who's team is the laughing stock of the ACC likes to say.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
contrary to most pundits belief the ACC is the best conference in college basketball....
Duke will suffer 2 loses in league play....
How many good teams are there in the big 12? Three? Didn't Kansas lose to both of them?
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2008, 04:56 PM by
Anhil8tor.)
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Duke wasnt going undefeated.
Clay since you're picking Kansas to get to the final what will you say about Self when another great team of his doesnt get past the sweet 16?Get ready for "faggot excuses" as some guy who's team is the laughing stock of the ACC likes to say.
I'll say they got beat. I don't make excuses.
I'd say Dook is the laughing stock of the ACC, with their 30+ man huddles through out the game.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:contrary to most pundits belief the ACC is the best conference in college basketball....
Duke will suffer 2 loses in league play....
How many good teams are there in the big 12? Three? Didn't Kansas lose to both of them?
Contrary to the band wagon extrodinaire, PAC-10 is the best conference in college basketball, but this isn't about conferences, this is about Dook's performance last night, which you guys did a great job avoiding.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
They sucked last night.Fortunately they've got the 2nd greatest college basketball coach ever and they're still going to win the whole thing.
The Pac-10 is a JOKE compared to the ACC.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:They sucked last night.Fortunately they've got the 2nd greatest college basketball coach ever and they're still going to win the whole thing.
The Pac-10 is a JOKE compared to the ACC.
ACC is 3 teams deep.
PAC-10 will get 6 in the tourney.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
# of teams in the tourney is meaningless.UNC and DUKE are would wipe the floor with every team in the pac-10.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:# of teams in the tourney is meaningless.UNC and DUKE are would wipe the floor with every team in the pac-10.
UNC's lack of a PG at the moment and Dook's lack of inside prescence makes this highly unlikely. UCLA would eat both up, Stanford, USC, Arizona, and Washington State could and would beat UNC and Dook on a neutral court in the tourney.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Dukes not lacking an inside presence.
I get it now.Kansas loses to Texas and UCLA loses to Texas so you're searching for ways to make yourself feel better.Duke would smoke USC by 30 and beat Kansas and UCLA by 10.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Dukes not lacking an inside presence.
I get it now.Kansas loses to Texas and UCLA loses to Texas so you're searching for ways to make yourself feel better.Duke would smoke USC by 30 and beat Kansas and UCLA by 10.
They're not? So you think they could handle a team with 4 guys at 6'-10"+?
Not searching at all, just looking at the teams that are ranked, RPI, number of quality teams in their conference.
ACC is a team full of bottom feeders with two teams keeping them afloat. Everything else you're trying to point out is hilarious.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Yes I do think they can handle a big team.
Is it a quality conference if 3\4's of it sucks?the Pac 10 schedule is fucking easy.
Maryland would beat Stanford.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Um kansas lost to texas and KSU.. the 2nd and 3rd teams in their conference.
Posts: 14,703
Threads: 1,129
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I hate college B-Ball right now.
Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
Anhil8tor Wrote:Um kansas lost to texas and KSU.. the 2nd and 3rd teams in their conference.
Okay?
Duke lost to Pitt, the sixth team and Wake, the fifth...whats your point?
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours