Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Step right up and praise my magnificence!
#1

You heard me, drop to your knees and tell me things I already know like how wonderful I am and how great it is of me to grace all you shitlickers with my magnificence.

Do it, NOW! :praise:
Reply
#2

Otst
Reply
#3

:rip:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

:lool: that sign is funny shit.

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#5

It's like you never left. So go.
Reply
#6

Shutup bitch.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#7

^^ Was already on her knees.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#8

LFC Wrote:It's like you never left. So go.


LFC, that stand for LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN? Scram kid, you don't deserve my respect. Next?
Reply
#9

I don't like Elvis

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#10

Asshat Wrote:^^ Was already on her knees.

^^always on knees in front of Clay^^

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#11

Tribal Dragon Wrote:I don't like Elvis
Me either, he was a drugged up hack.

I am The KING of whatever forum I feel like gracing with my presence, not some hip gyrating child molester.

So, how's things going to go down here? Do I just flame the shit out of all of you at once or should I just pick you off one at a time like lint on a black sweater?
Reply
#12

Who gives a fat fucking rat cock? Seriously.
Reply
#13

I don't think the ''ban'' rule should be used in this case

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#14

bdic Wrote:Who gives a fat fucking rat cock? Seriously.

Don't know who gives it but it seems Fem is the one to take it..... Smile
fem Quote:
Originally Posted by Asshat
^^ Was already on her knees.



^^always on knees in front of Clay^^
Reply
#15

The King Wrote:LFC, that stand for LIKE FUCKING CHILDREN?
Actually, it's "Little Fucking Cornhole" as I do not let dick sweat like you approach me. Now take off your "Livestrong" bracelets, and open wide for my protein filled reply to your suck.
Reply
#16

HUMMER Wrote:I don't think the ''ban'' rule should be used in this case


Ban for what? Cause I didn't come in here with my tail between my legs like some little twerp? Look, I came here to see what forum Tom fucked up, and it seems like a place I can find a new Punching bag.

I have a few "Friends" here, just never bothered to log in before today.


You guys have a SporK type charicter here for me to e-bitchslap? He got pissed and left ownster.com
Reply
#17

I wonder who this could be.. :roll:

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#18

If I was gay, internet tough talk would make me horny.
just sayin'

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#19

The King Wrote:Ban for what? Cause I didn't come in here with my tail between my legs like some little twerp? Look, I came here to see what forum Tom fucked up, and it seems like a place I can find a new Punching bag.

I have a few "Friends" here, just never bothered to log in before today.


You guys have a SporK type charicter here for me to e-bitchslap? He got pissed and left ownster.com


D-. Next.
Reply
#20

LFC Wrote:Actually, it's "Little Fucking Cornhole" as I do not let dick sweat like you approach me. Now take off your "Livestrong" bracelets, and open wide for my protein filled reply to your suck.


Livestrong? Fuck those cancer kids, they are skinny and weird looking. They should get a big air bubble with their chemo injection.

As far as your homosexual advances at me, your dreams will be dashed for I am not teh cocksucker like yourself.

Here's an idea, go suck off the mailman. His dick should taste like your little sister's pussy which of course should be all too familiar to you.

LFC, Little fucken comedian. You make me laugh [pats him on the top of the head] Now run along kbye.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Oli-dogg
02-04-2009, 02:11 PM
Last Post by who
12-14-2008, 07:26 AM
Last Post by who
10-18-2008, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ntype
01-18-2008, 05:55 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)