Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Paddypedia... tell me about WTF females
#1

who's hot?

who's not?
Reply
#2

I don't find any of them attractive.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy Wrote:I don't find any of them attractive.


can I call bullshit?
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:I don't find any of them attractive.


Goldan?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:can I call bullshit?

Then what?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

Michman Wrote:Goldan?

Pig in a wig.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:Then what?


the forum would foundation will shake
Reply
#8

better yet rate these if you've seen face pictures.. 1. being the highest

poppy
goldan
sugar
fatarms
little lolly
calalilly
magdalena
purple haze
Reply
#9

that new chick ali is pretty hot

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

What's the lowest?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

Paddy Wrote:What's the lowest?

there is only 8 listed... add ali and make it 9.


ranked 1 through 9 on paddys taste for sexyness and all around personality.


how many have you talked to verbally?
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:how many have you talked to verbally?

As opposed to via sign language?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:As opposed to via sign language?

verbally = phone conversation

as opposed to PM
Reply
#14

Anhil8tor Wrote:better yet rate these if you've seen face pictures.. 1. being the highest

poppy
goldan
sugar
fatarms
little lolly
calalilly
magdalena
purple haze

What has this got to do with PaddyPedia providing the inside scoop, the behind the scenes gossip?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

Paddy Wrote:What has this got to do with PaddyPedia providing the inside scoop, the behind the scenes gossip?

Its both..

inside scoop...


gossip?
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:What has this got to do with PaddyPedia providing the inside scoop, the behind the scenes gossip?

Whats paddypedia have to do with that anyway?I havent seen anything new in weeks.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#17

I think it's safe to say that PaddyPedia has been a disappointment.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

edit: but at least guests can't see how pathetic it is :roll:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

You're all high. The Sunny thread was started 5 days ago and was a barn burner.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

There sure is some dancing going on in here.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sparks
03-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Last Post by who
02-23-2008, 02:13 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-13-2008, 10:49 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-13-2008, 04:09 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-13-2008, 05:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)