Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Dear Paddypedia
#1

Why were you banned from WTF and whose IP's were shared?
Reply
#2

I asked to be deleted and by the looks of things I have gotten under Chester's skin.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#3

Paddy Wrote:I asked to be deleted and by the looks of things I have gotten under Chester's skin.

Chester your new stalker?
Why did you ask to be deleted?
Did you leave cause of the ending of an e-lationship like Flumper?
Reply
#4

Paddy Wrote:I asked to be deleted and by the looks of things I have gotten under Chester's skin.

Huh?
Reply
#5

Chester Wrote:Huh?

Nobody shared IPs with me. You're starting to sound like Blondie.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

how bad is WTF for you to ask to be deleted to spend more time here with me?
Reply
#7

Sunny Wrote:Chester your new stalker?
Why did you ask to be deleted?
Did you leave cause of the ending of an e-lationship like Flumper?

Chester seems to take this stuff just a shade too seriously.

I was no longer entertained there.

I'm available, if that's what you're asking.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#8

Paddy Wrote:Nobody shared IPs with me. You're starting to sound like Blondie.

Why do you keep saying I'm from Canada then? That's something I've never posted.
Reply
#9

The day I need an IP to spot a stupid Canadian is the day I retire.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#10

I'm sure Shaniqua is flattered that you're covering for her.
Reply
#11

I'm sure Blondie is flattered that you're as paranoid as her.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#12

I'm not paranoid at all. If I were paranoid I would fear that you asked Shaniqua about me because you wanted to anally rape me. But I know the real reason you asked is because you need to know everything about everyone. This forum is a testament to that.
Reply
#13

is Chester going to say who (s)he is or what?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

: popcorn

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#15

wgaf?
Reply
#16

Chester Wrote:I'm not paranoid at all. If I were paranoid I would fear that you asked Shaniqua about me because you wanted to anally rape me. But I know the real reason you asked is because you need to know everything about everyone. This forum is a testament to that.

Calm down guy.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:wgaf?

Chestergaf.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#18

I just feel that mods shouldn't share personal info with the general public. Call me old fashioned.
Reply
#19

Chester Wrote:I just feel that mods shouldn't share personal info with the general public. Call me old fashioned.


[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuTi9UZtPbw"]YouTube - PUBLIC ENEMY - FIGHT THE POWER[/ame]
Reply
#20

Posting personal information is a bannable offense.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
12-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Last Post by bam
04-15-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by War
04-21-2009, 08:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 04:36 PM
Last Post by who
09-19-2008, 06:04 AM
Last Post by minorthreat
03-13-2008, 07:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)