Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Anhil8tor
#1

You posted this:
Anhil8tor Wrote:better yet rate these if you've seen face pictures.. 1. being the highest

poppy
goldan
sugar
fatarms
little lolly
calalilly
magdalena
purple haze

Suggests you actually have an opinion. I'd like to see your rankings, please. :d And no more Mr. Nice Guy stuff. Straight up.
Reply
#2

Stop ignoring this, you pussy!
Reply
#3

Don't want to screw up any future panty shipments.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

I have only seen poppy, goldan, sugar and ph...
Reply
#5

He PMed me just now for my pic.
I will have him refer to Paddy/Paddypedia for my "circle of trust" lecture.
Reply
#6

littlelolly Wrote:He PMed me just now for my pic.
I will have him refer to Paddy/Paddypedia for my "circle of trust" lecture.

THIS IS SPOSED TO BE IN PM!


I did not ask her for used panties.
Reply
#7

8 I don't see a ranking you pussy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:8 I don't see a ranking you pussy.

I want to get with nana to confirm what she wants exactly.


Are we talking straight looks? Keep in mind most of these broads only send face shots.. no idea with that rest of the train looks like. What about the ones that have a great personality? Do they get extra points?

Nana.. be specific and I'm gonna try to score some pictures of the other girls so that I can be 100% sure these are accurate.
Reply
#9

Personality?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Personality?

yeah man I've really bonded with a couple of these gals. Nana will sort it out when she gets here tomorrow. I'll post my rankings after she gives me a ruling.
Reply
#11

Anhil8tor Wrote:I have only seen poppy, goldan, sugar and ph...

*ahem*
Reply
#12

Anhil8tor Wrote:THIS IS SPOSED TO BE IN PM!


I did not ask her for used panties.
Oooh sorry, 8. Bad manners on my part.
Reply
#13

Anhil8tor, answer it the way you wanted Paddy to. Fuck personality. Be shallow.
Reply
#14

purple haze
poppy
sugar
goldan



*little lolly may end up being #1 if I can get in her circle of trust. She sounds like she is built like a brickhouse. I wouldn't classify any of these females as dog ugly but none are my type per say.
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:purple haze
poppy
sugar
goldan



*little lolly may end up being #1 if I can get in her circle of trust. She sounds like she is built like a brickhouse. I wouldn't classify any of these females as dog ugly but none are my type per say.

:lool: Love it.

You have the charm. Now, show us a pic of a girl that is your type. Not your wife.
Reply
#16

[Image: crush.jpg]

I've never dated a blonde in my life. I like dark haired women over 5'6" tall (preferably 5'8" to 5'10") and nothing under 115lbs.
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:[Image: crush.jpg]

I've never dated a blonde in my life. I like dark haired women over 5'6" tall (preferably 5'8" to 5'10") and nothing under 115lbs.


I could wear REALLY high heels! :lol2:
Reply
#18

how tall are you?
Reply
#19

We are polar opposites as far as taste in women go.I don't get excited about chicks over 5'6.To manly just like the chicks pic you posted.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:We are polar opposites as far as taste in women go.I don't get excited about chicks over 5'6.To manly just like the chicks pic you posted.

I bred based on whats best for my kids genetics. My wifes family is tall and my family is tall. Granted its not a perfect science but my kids have been in the 80 to 90th percentile as far as height and weight go. My brother is 6'2", her brother was 6'3" before his back surgery. Her dad is 6', my dad 6'1".. she has no males in her family shorter than 5'10" and I have none shorter than 6' (me). I have 3 male cousins that are 6'3" or taller.

My son was born 8lbs 6oz... my daughter was 9lbs 2oz. Currently my son will be 4 in april and he is 44" tall and 50lbs. My daughter just made 1 in september and she was 24" tall and 25 lbs.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by PinesChic
12-20-2008, 01:29 AM
Last Post by snarg
11-26-2008, 03:30 AM
Last Post by Banana
09-29-2008, 09:32 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-08-2008, 08:22 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-13-2008, 04:02 PM
For Anhil8tor -NSFW
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by BIRD33
05-29-2007, 02:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)