Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

hey lolly
#1

s'up?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#2

Hi. Not much. I was just reading Flumper's tranny love interest thread.
Awesome.

How are you, Shadrach? Whatcha doin'?
Reply
#3

littlelolly Wrote:Hi. Not much. I was just reading Flumper's tranny love interest thread.
Awesome.

How are you, Shadrach? Whatcha doin'?

i'm drinking beer and putting off household responsibilities while i sit in front of the computer. wanna cyber?

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#4

Shadrach Wrote:i'm drinking beer and putting off household responsibilities while i sit in front of the computer. wanna cyber?


Hey there.
Reply
#5

i must be using the wrong bait again

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#6

Shadrach Wrote:i must be using the wrong bait again

go figure
Reply
#7

Sorry, haven't looked at this thread in a coupla days. Did I miss anything?
Reply
#8

littlelolly Wrote:Sorry, haven't looked at this thread in a coupla days. Did I miss anything?

poor dude went to cyber with some sweaty and hairy dude from Arkansas who was acting as if he was a pom-pom girl of 21 years old alone in a big dark house and wearing only a bath towel...
Reply
#9

ntype Wrote:poor dude went to cyber with some sweaty and hairy dude from Arkansas who was acting as if he was a pom-pom girl of 21 years old alone in a big dark house and wearing only a bath towel...

My thoughts EXACTLY
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
03-12-2011, 03:44 AM
Last Post by who
03-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Last Post by littlelolly
08-31-2008, 09:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)