Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Hello Little Lolly
#1

Which forum does san dog visit now?
Reply
#2

another great anhil8tor theard.
Reply
#3

This is his best in months.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Anhil8tor Wrote:Which forum does san dog visit now?

Same one as me.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Paddy Wrote:Same one as me.

Hey you fukker. Where have you been?
Reply
#6

Paddy Wrote:Same one as me.

Where do you see your meltdown on a scale of 1 to 10?

I give it a 9 because nobody died.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

did this really happen?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

Hi Lollers

snarg Wrote:i like that silky is here
we need more down and dirty here
Reply
#9

So Paddy has become one of the lurkers scared to log in here.I mean you know he's been following everything here for the past few months.His internet addiction is starting to flare up again.If forums were truly no big deal in regards to your real life I don't know why he wouldnt still post here.Who cares if you made a total ass of yourself and got exposed as one of the people you loved to mock.

In this thread we welcome back Paddy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

Paddy Wrote:Same one as me.

it took alot of bravery to log on buddy.


you can do it!
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:So Paddy has become one of the lurkers scared to log in here.I mean you know he's been following everything here for the past few months.His internet addiction is starting to flare up again.If forums were truly no big deal in regards to your real life I don't know why he wouldnt still post here.Who cares if you made a total ass of yourself and got exposed as one of the people you loved to mock.

.

the irony

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#12

This place welcome you back with a warm embrace Paddy!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

I wish Paddy would give me his nic for a few days.
Reply
#14

Uhm...wasn't this thread about me at one point?
Reply
#15

littlelolly Wrote:Uhm...wasn't this thread about me at one point?

[Image: 9d3718df.gif]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#16

Amirite, who? I mean for fucks sake I don't think I even know who sandog is. I mean I know of him, but I wouldn't know where he posts. My goddamned thread and let's talk about everyfuckingone else.

And Paddy? I mean, come on, why does Paddy have to be all up in my shoutout thread? Nothing against the guy, but he has a million threads here.
Frankly, I'm just glad that Bird and Flumper posted. It means they know I exist, which means my life is one hundred percent complete.

Hi, Sunny.
Reply
#17

Lets get this back on topic.

Is paddy going to post here during fantasy football?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:Lets get this back on topic.

Is paddy going to post here during fantasy football?
Not. Nice.
Reply
#19

Does Flumper know who LittleLolly is?
Reply
#20

when did the "I love you" thing stop?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
03-12-2011, 03:44 AM
Last Post by who
03-12-2010, 09:15 PM
Last Post by Banana
02-26-2008, 08:06 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)