Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

:drool: I love you.
#1

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=BSj3IM-gqIM"]YouTube - Interview with Women from Texas Polygamist group[/ame]
Reply
#2

I'd fuck the lawyer.

Why does this shit always happen in Texas?Waco was the same thing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

i dint watch that
on the news these women look like they have had their brains removed

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:I'd fuck the lawyer.

Why does this shit always happen in Texas?Waco was the same thing.

Cheap land and we have Dairy Queens. Their steak finger baskets are $$$. I love you.
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:i dint watch that
on the news these women look like they have had their brains removed

If you didn't see it with your own eyes, you could never believe how fucked up they are. I bet these girl's family tree looks like a thicket bush. I love you.
Reply
#6

:lool: I love how this guy is taking advantage of the situation to "recruit". Priceless. I love you.

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=xy_anRtLU84"]YouTube - A Message to the Women of the Mormon Compound in Eldorado TX[/ame]
Reply
#7

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Cheap land and we have Dairy Queens. Their steak finger baskets are $$$. I love you.

Blizzards = Polygamy.Got it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

the chick in the video looks like a puppy begging for a treat.

If you ever wonder why the mideast is so fucked up its because they treat their women in the same manor.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:the chick in the video looks like a puppy begging for a treat.

If you ever wonder why the mideast is so fucked up its because they treat their women in the same manor.

Yeah, did you see where the chief of police in Tehran was arrested the other day. The guy has spent the last several years making the largest crackdown in history on woman abiding by the muslim dress and customs. Like a 1 man Taliban. Got arrested in a whorehouse with 6 naked women. Fucking incredible. I love you.
Reply
#10

Typical holier than now bullshit.If religion was abolished the world would be a safe place.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

BIRD33 Wrote:Typical holier than now bullshit.If religion was abolished the world would be a safe place.

Holier than "thou". I love you.
Reply
#12

What if we were all the same religion?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#13

Jimmy Wrote:What if we were all the same religion?

We used to be (sort of). Then two segements of the church would get to arguing about some way of interpreting god's will and they would split. Then those guys would split and so on. Even the radical Islamists believe in Jesus and hold him as a higher angel than even Muhammed. Even Osama Bin Laden believes that when the end times come, Jesus will return and take the muslims to heaven.

Same with the Mormons in Texas. They became Latter Day Saints when they split with the Mormons in Utah. I love you.
Reply
#14

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:We used to be (sort of). Then two segements of the church would get to arguing about some way of interpreting god's will and they would split. Then those guys would split and so on. Even the radical Islamists believe in Jesus and hold him as a higher angel than even Muhammed. Even Osama Bin Laden believes that when the end times come, Jesus will return and take the muslims to heaven.

Same with the Mormons in Texas. They became Latter Day Saints when they split with the Mormons in Utah. I love you.

I'm no muslim scholar but I don't believe thats correct.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm no muslim scholar but I don't believe thats correct.

I'm pretty sure that is right. Hang on, let me get a wikipedia (stop laffing) link. I love you.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_vie...sus'_death
Reply
#16

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_view_of_Jesus

Quote:According to Islamic tradition, Jesus' descent will be in the midst of wars fought by the Mahdi (lit. "the rightly guided one"), known in Islamic eschatology as the redeemer of Islam, against the Antichrist (al-Masīh ad-Dajjāl, "false messiah") and his followers.[22] Jesus will descend at the point of a white arcade in Damascus, dressed in yellow robes - his head anointed. He will then join the Mahdi in his war against the Dajjal. Jesus, considered in Islam as a Muslim, will abide by the Islamic teachings. Eventually, Jesus will slay the Dajjal, and then everyone from the people of the book (ahl al-kitāb, referring to Jews and Christians) will believe in him. Thus, there will be one community, that of Islam.[3]

After the death of the Mahdi, Jesus will assume leadership. This is a time associated in Islamic narrative with universal peace and justice. Islamic texts also allude to the appearance of Ya'juj and Ma'juj (known also as Gog and Magog), ancient tribes which will disperse and cause destruction on earth. God, in response to Jesus' prayers, will kill them by sending a type of worm in the napes of their necks.[22] Jesus' rule is said to be around forty years, after which he will die. Muslims will then perform the funeral prayer for him and then bury him in the city of Medina in a grave left vacant beside Muhammad, Abu Bakr, and Umar (companions of Muhammad and the first and second Muslim caliphs respectively).[3]

I love you.
Reply
#17

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm no muslim scholar but I don't believe thats correct.

Maybe not lead them back to heaven, but fight the war against the anti-christ. I just remember that Jesus is a big deal to the muslims in the end times. I love you.
Reply
#18

Those long dresses buttoned up to thier eyebrows really are some sexy shit.
Reply
#19

Sparks Wrote:Those long dresses buttoned up to thier eyebrows really are some sexy shit.

Your taste in women does not surprise me.
Reply
#20

Dagger Wrote:Your taste in women does not surprise me.

You again? Fuck, I keep tripping over you like cow turds in a pasture.

It wasn't the women that got me, it was thier sexy dresses, dickwad.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-20-2010, 10:48 PM
Last Post by leucifer
02-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Last Post by CT280
01-26-2010, 03:32 AM
Last Post by who
11-10-2009, 12:26 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
08-31-2009, 08:37 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)