Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

jacobthecrusader and other great UJ quotes..
#1

I was just lurking at UJ for the first time in years. Of course I did a search for my nic. My name, although not as much anymore, is still being mentioned there. Pretty funny stuff. This thread is for the best posts you have read at UJ.


jacobthecrusader (bdic):

Suzy,

You could be the stupidest, most morally corrupt person I've ever had the displeasure of cyber-meeting. You continually stand up for causes that you say are open-minded, when in reality, they are the very issues that have fucked this country up.

You have some of these boys here wrapped around your finger with your MSN chats and cyber-bullshit. But the others see right through you. They see you as the insecure, full-of-shit, alternate-lifestyle con-woman that you really are.

You've done very well at snowing a lot of these guys. That's one thing I'll give you. I'm glad to see guys like Beau haven't fallen for your shit though.

Get fucked you stupid fucking wannabe.
Reply
#2

when was this from?
Reply
#3

quint Wrote:when was this from?



Years ago.
Reply
#4

i figured
i remember the big blow up at uj between mt,beau vs dairy and seagull.
i never go there anymore. is anyone left?
Reply
#5

hi
Reply
#6

the ship has sailed
sad but true

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:the ship has sailed
sad but true
still pissed about Noah aren't you?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post by bam
03-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Last Post by spunky
03-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
09-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Last Post by snarg
09-08-2009, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)