Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Phils/Sox
#1

AL > NL

Phils are in for a lesson.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

wow, I jinxed that almost right away!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

too much simmons, wooly??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

did hamels do well?
Reply
#5

WoolyGoat Wrote:AL > NL

Phils are in for a lesson.

Thanks for coming to town, manram.

The Phils are the best team in the league.

They are winning it all.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#6

This video sums up Boston fans to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHRR7l9Rw...socks.com/

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

was that insanetrain beating the crap out of Bird33?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

That video was wooleygoats experience here the two weeks after the Giants\Pats superbowl.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

the smartest thing that guy did was run out of the crowd...
Reply
#10

how about Burrell with a triple?
he carried that piano very well.
Reply
#11

quint Wrote:how about Burrell with a triple?
he carried that piano very well.

Seriously.When he was rounding second I was screaming no!!

How funny did Colon look batting?Hamels just played with him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Colon looked like John Kruk vs Randy Johnson.
Reply
#13

quint Wrote:Colon looked like John Kruk vs Randy Johnson.
over a full season he'd probably strike out fewer times than ryan howard.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:over a full season he'd probably strike out fewer times than ryan howard.


He'd lead the league in confused looks on his face after strike 2.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

I will be there tomorrow.Section 1 something.I will curse out a boston fan.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#16

promise you'll think of me while you do it

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

can we get an update on this?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#18

Game was fun.Started at Tony Lukes for a roast pork italian sandwich and a few beers followed by beers at Mcfaddens.Ran into another guy I sell to on the patio bar and was shooting the shit next to this piece of ass who was selling beer.I say to him"how bout that over there" gesturing to the chick and he goes "thats my sisters kid" I was like well your sister has a beautiful daughter and left it at that.

[Image: IMG00072.jpg]


Game was alright, it was 3 nothing before I got to my seat.Lots of sawx fans.Most were overweight fat asses.Saw some 2008 NBA champion Celt shirts.It was fucking hot out there when the sun was out.The guys I was with are big drinkers so we left about the 7th to go to cheerleaders right around the corner for a few lapdances.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-15-2009, 06:16 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)