Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Beijing Opening Ceremony...Holy Shit!
#1

Those commie bastards damn sure know how to put on a show.

I wish I could find a youtube clip of that grid of boxes they had that were moving up and down like pistons. Fucking incredible.
Reply
#2

You have to watch this. All of it.

[ame="http://www.viddler.com/explore/RyFridge/videos/4/"]Viddler.com - 404[/ame]
Reply
#3

that printing press thing was definitely amazing.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

How did they have the funds to pay 15,000 people to participate?Oh thats right its slave labor.

I watched it and was impressed as well.

The american victory in the swimming relay thing last night was pretty exciting.

I masturbated to beach volleyball.

I could win a medal at badmitton(sp) if I spent a month practicing.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:The american victory in the swimming relay thing last night was pretty exciting.

No doubt about it. I can't believe that American in the last leg caught the French dude. He was nearly a full body length behind at the last turn. 8/100ths of a second. I don't even think you can snap your fingers that fast.

And the best part, was the French guy in the last leg was the one talking the smack leading up to the olympics.
Reply
#6

It was impressive enough ....

Too bad the actual lightening of the flame was lill lame .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:It was impressive enough ....

Too bad the actual lightening of the flame was lill lame .....


Not when you consider the fat from the bodies of political prisoners was used as the fuel to light it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:No doubt about it. I can't believe that American in the last leg caught the French dude. He was nearly a full body length behind at the last turn. 8/100ths of a second. I don't even think you can snap your fingers that fast.

And the best part, was the French guy in the last leg was the one talking the smack leading up to the olympics.

The French guy was like 6'5" and he lets the american guy outreach him for the win at the wall?I'd call him gay if I wasnt already convinced all male swimmers are homos.

I laughed at the chinese girl who flipped off those uneven bars and then creid.If my dreams can't come true by callousing up my hands while wearing spandex then neither should yours, sweetheart.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#9

BIRD33 Wrote:The French guy was like 6'5" and he lets the american guy outreach him for the win at the wall?I'd call him gay if I wasnt already convinced all male swimmers are homos.

I laughed at the chinese girl who flipped off those uneven bars and then creid.If my dreams can't come true by callousing up my hands while wearing spandex then neither should yours, sweetheart.

Either that French guy was seriously spent going into that last 50 m, or the American had a jet pack up his ass. I have never ever seen anyone in the anchor leg of an olympic sprint make up that much ground that fast. The fucking answers had already handed the French the gold with 25 m left.
Reply
#10

Athlete Bio's
http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/index.html


Top 5 Athletes I'd do(put my penis inside of) in order- 5 to 1

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html


http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html

I challenge someone to come up with hotter chicks than me.Believe me when I say I spent serious time looking into this.



Best Bio photo
http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html






Most likely to be the 12th hijacker
http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html


Most likely to be an alien
http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html

Be proud of Stubby Clapp, Canada
http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

[Image: jfinch.jpg]
Reply
#12

I considered her but left her out.I'm sorry but she's getting a little old looking.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#13

BIRD33 Wrote:I considered her but left her out.I'm sorry but she's getting a little old looking.

Yup, Bird likes the 17 year olds.
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:Yup, Bird likes the 17 year olds.

Yea I'm the odd guy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

can I get a medal count for sweeden?
Reply
#16

Anhil8tor Wrote:can I get a medal count for sweeden?

How's about a dictionary?
Reply
#17

Anhil8tor Wrote:can I get a medal count for sweeden?

I believe they won many german medals for laying down in WWII.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

Here are two

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html
Not a good picture... google her.. you'll see what I mean

http://www.nbcolympics.com/athletes/athl...index.html
[Image: victoria-pendleton.jpg]
Reply
#19

[ame="http://www.viddler.com/explore/RyFridge/videos/12/"]Viddler.com - 404[/ame]


^^^ Watch that one too, if you missed the Opening Ceremony.
Reply
#20

I noticed something last night and maybe some of you picked up on this as well...I don't know how to say it but it seemed to me that maybe most of the US's mens gymnastic team might be homosexuals.Is this just some type of coincidence?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by YourBlondieContent
09-28-2026, 07:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-26-2012, 06:44 PM
Last Post by who
10-18-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-13-2010, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)