Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

VitaminE?
#1

is Banana trolling nics again?
Reply
#2

He's silently judging us.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:He's silently judging us.

VitE has put the word out that he will not post at any forum that me or you are actively posting at. He doesn't like our vibe.
Reply
#4

I hope thats true but it can't be, can it?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

BIRD33 Wrote:I hope thats true but it can't be, can it?

Unfortunately it is. It might have started with G$D's meltdown.
Reply
#6

No wonders my nomination of Bird at the Island failed

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#7

I understand me but flumper is basically a fart in the wind.

I'm glad he doesnt take this all too seriously.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:I understand me but flumper is basically a fart in the wind.

I'm glad he doesnt take this all too seriously.


hahaha
yeah, you and the flump are two peas in a pod
well put

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-17-2008, 06:45 PM
Last Post by who
08-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Last Post by cLaY
11-06-2007, 04:13 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
07-15-2007, 03:29 AM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-31-2006, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)