Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Welcome VitaminE
#1

I guess we should be fair here and give you ago . So welcome to IT and enjoy Smile
Reply
#2

Who gives a fat fucking rat cock.
Reply
#3

Welcome V-E hope this is better, and have all kinds of fun!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#4

Go fist yourself!
Reply
#5

please someone give bdic and MT a dictionary!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#6

Thanks y'all. I don't know how many remember me from the other side. But I enjoyed bashing Scrat with Beau and Velvet. There's still a lot of cool folks over there. But, it's awesome to catch up with some old folks as well.. Great tip Britishlad!
Reply
#7

Quote:Originally posted by Hambone@May 12 2004, 05:31 PM
please someone give bdic and MT a dictionary!
Oh--I'm sorry. Let me try this:


Welcome VitaminE. Do you have any pictures of your grotesquely fat girlfriend's/wife's hairy wrinkled ass that you can post so we can all privately puke while we publicly praise you for giving us such epic spank material? Thank you and enjoy your stay.
Reply
#8

A few people that belong here still go to UJ VitaminE .. but most of us dont bother .. We are happy here and have a great time without having to kiss butt .
Reply
#9

welcome and enjoy fella B)

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#10

Quote:Originally posted by bdic+May 12 2004, 05:34 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bdic @ May 12 2004, 05:34 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hambone@May 12 2004, 05:31 PM
please someone give bdic and MT a dictionary!
Oh--I'm sorry. Let me try this:


Welcome VitaminE. Do you have any pictures of your grotesquely fat girlfriend's/wife's hairy wrinkled ass that you can post so we can all privately puke while we publicly praise you for giving us such epic spank material? Thank you and enjoy your stay. [/b][/quote]
Bdic that's alot better!

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#11

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@May 12 2004, 11:33 PM
Thanks y'all.&nbsp; I don't know how many remember me from the other side.&nbsp; But I enjoyed bashing Scrat with Beau and Velvet.&nbsp; There's still a lot of cool folks over there.&nbsp; But, it's awesome to catch up with some old folks as well..&nbsp; Great tip Britishlad!
Yeah, Welcome Vitamin E. I don't understand what good a dictionary was going to do. I'll try to be nicer.

Vitamin E, my friend, if you have a little time to spare could you use it by injecting your fist into your rectum? If you need to, for practice, watch our friend Hambone demonstrate. Thank You.
Reply
#12

Watch your step buster or I'll have to get out my machine gun.
Reply
#13

Quote:Originally posted by Netboy Reid@May 12 2004, 11:42 PM
Watch your step buster or I'll have to get out my machine gun.
Rack Netboy! Dude always comes through.
Reply
#14

Jus what dis mutha Fucka be needin'. Mo' white boyz.
Reply
#15

Quote:Originally posted by Govment Cheese@May 12 2004, 04:46 PM
Jus what dis mutha Fucka be needin'. Mo' white boyz.
Fuck off hubcap!
Reply
#16

I'll Stomp on all of you
Reply
#17

Sup VitaminE. Didn't think you'd be here after you stomped on poor jdub at UJ. :lol: Welcome anyway. Jdub needed a good stomping. B)

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#18

Maybe it's time for your ass to get a stompin
Reply
#19

Hey! It's VE's day!!!


It's like a Door's song... "Break on through to the other side, break on through to the other side...."


Welcome, anyway!!!! :lol:
Reply
#20

Quote:Originally posted by VitaminE@May 12 2004, 11:33 PM
Thanks y'all.&nbsp; I don't know how many remember me from the other side.&nbsp; But I enjoyed bashing Scrat with Beau and Velvet.&nbsp; There's still a lot of cool folks over there.&nbsp; But, it's awesome to catch up with some old folks as well..&nbsp; Great tip Britishlad!
Welcome VE.


I think you'll like it here...

Hmm now we just need a squirrel to bash around with .......

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-17-2008, 06:45 PM
Last Post by snarg
08-15-2008, 06:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-03-2007, 06:16 PM
Last Post by cLaY
11-06-2007, 04:13 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-23-2007, 12:48 PM
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
07-15-2007, 03:29 AM
Last Post by PaintItBlack
02-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
10-31-2006, 11:12 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)