Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Her last date was EIGHT years ago...
#1

Her last date was EIGHT years ago and even her mother is baffled, but Charlotte Baird says:
[SIZE="5"]'I'm proud to be a virgin at 36' [/SIZE]

(full story)

Charlotte Baird's family are perplexed and bemused. They cannot fathom why on earth she is so determined to remain chaste until the day she marries.

She decided she would 'wait' when she was just 11 years old, but, well, that was quite some time ago.

Today, at 36, Charlotte is still a virgin; she hasn't so much as even kissed a man.

Charlotte Baird
[Image: article-1082505-02417E27000005DC-538_468x445.jpg]

Moral stand: Charlotte Baird is waiting for Mr Right before she loses her virginity

She is aware that she is a curiosity - and admits herself that celibate people in today's modern world are viewed with suspicion, dubbed anything from freaks to a 'challenge'.

So what is it like being celibate? Doesn't she wonder what it's like to have sex? And why, as her mother asks her from time to time, does she go on with it?

'The reaction when I tell people my beliefs is usually one of bemusement,' says Charlotte.
'I think my age shocks people more than anything else.
'I know I am unusual, that people are fascinated by my decision to stay celibate, but I'm happy with my choice. People find it hard to accept, but being celibate suits me. I am happy and lead a fulfilled life and I have never once wavered from my decision to preserve myself until I marry.'
Even though she's now 36? A 21-year-old virgin is a pure, unsullied young woman, but a 36-year-old virgin, well, it's not quite the same, is it?


....

1. please someone gives this link to tifoo so he may get back on business)
2. a 36 old virgin, you need a lot of lube and a crowbar


Attached Files
.jpg article-1082505-02417E27000005DC-538_468x445.jpg Size: 69.19 KB  Downloads: 2

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#2

Wow, with snazzy duds like hers you'd think the fellas would be lining up at the door to get a peek inside those plum velvet trousers!

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

yea the clothes are killing me.36 year old virgin is a like a 2 month old bag of oranges.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Even these ladies are getting some action.

[Image: 20081103_dik.jpg]

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#5

It's the size of her cranium that freaks me out.

Something tells me this isn't a "choice" so much as a fact.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#6

Vitamin E Wrote:Even these ladies are getting some action.

[Image: 20081103_dik.jpg]

Someone would think that with your mad computer skeelz, you'd be better at this type of thing.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#7

She's buoyant.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#8

is the yellow fruit suggesting this is an "exceptional" person??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

Same jaw line

[Image: Deputy%20Dawg.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

i thought it was the cranial distortion

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

Her right(our left) tit is making a break for it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

I wonder if she goes clam digging.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#13

i think nana had it pegged
if she never mates, it will be good for the gene pool

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#14

She's got some big-ass hands.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#15

Bew ???

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#16

leeman Wrote:Bew ???

Too young.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#17

Banana Wrote:Too young.

Good point ...


Blondie ??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#18

leeman Wrote:Good point ...


Blondie ??

Too smart.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

Pepsi?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Pepsi?

Too Dead...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
09-11-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
06-17-2011, 03:35 PM
Last Post by phantom
07-19-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post by Banana
01-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
06-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Last Post by who
04-19-2009, 05:46 AM
Last Post by Bill
02-06-2009, 01:17 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)