Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

pictures
#1

[Image: motivator33ac3dca96902c87ed4ce445a8.jpg]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 076334599.jpg]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: kellybrook11024.jpg]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: f1accd0a59a54e0ea12fb546534eac28_MP.jpg]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 67039.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------

[Image: camel-toe.jpg]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: hayden_panties.jpg]

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: salma_hayek_cans.jpg]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 6669_3836_thumb.jpg]

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

I'm kind of glad I taught Who a lesson.Isnt this much better than before?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

what a ridiculous statement
you are an ass

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

Wow the other guy I taught a lesson to disagrees.I'm shocked.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Sometimes you have to blame the clay not the sculptor.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#6

Just testing the new slimie ... :dh

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Wow the other guy I taught a lesson to disagrees.I'm shocked.

that'spretty funny after the beating you took this week
good try

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:Just testing the new slimie ... :dh

is that the new tweety slimie??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

:tweety:

just type : tweety without the space
easy to remember

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

If only everyone else saw it the way you see it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

gator is with you, :tweety

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#12

nice to see folks visiting on weekends again

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM
Last Post by quint
02-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Last Post by Ntype
11-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-09-2008, 02:56 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)