Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Study Reports Anal Sex on Rise Among Teens
#1

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Story?id=6428003

Carry -- a Colorado college student who had been in a steady relationship for months -- was recently cajoled by her boyfriend into some sexual experimentation.

The teen and young adult years are a time of sexual exploration and anal sex is one of the "underground" behaviors that is becoming more common, but also more dangerous.

He wanted to try anal sex, and even though the 20-year-old said she was "OK with the idea," she nervously downed several drinks before their lovemaking began.

Within 15 seconds, Carry -- not her real name -- said she was "crying and asking him to stop."

They never did it again. But experts say that as social mores ease, more young heterosexuals are engaging in anal sex, a behavior once rarely mentioned in polite circles. And the experimentation, they worry, may be linked to the current increase in sexually transmitted diseases.

Recently, researchers at the Bradley Hasbro Children's Research Center in Rhode Island suggested that anal sex is on the rise among teens and young adults, particularly those who have unprotected vaginal sex.

Experts say girls and young women like Carry are often persuaded to try such sexual behavior for the wrong reasons -- to please a partner, to have sex without the risk of pregnancy or to preserve their virginity. But many don't understand the health consequences.

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#2

Are you blaming guys for the rise in anal sex?

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#3

I think it's because of abstinence agreements,
god love bill clinton, blow jobs and anal aren't considered sex

:yay::yay:

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#4

If you can't have anal sex for all the wrong reasons whats the point?Am I right, who?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I'll defer this to Michman

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
03-15-2009, 05:21 AM
Last Post by who
11-16-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by Sassy
08-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Last Post by Sparks
04-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Last Post by Sunny
12-22-2007, 08:52 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)