Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anal leakage
#1

my worst fear

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

I thought you'd be used to it by now

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

I recommend a "butt plug" .
Reply
#4

Duct tape....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#5

leeman Wrote:Duct tape....

yeah but it's gunna hurt coming off if he's hairy Rolleyes
Reply
#6

He's not so hairy back there. :bn_ph34r:

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#7

Dr. Lecter Wrote:He's not so hairy back there. :bn_ph34r:

you never gave back the dental floss I loaned you :err:
Reply
#8

Dr. Lecter Wrote:He's not so hairy back there. :bn_ph34r:

how would you know that? :err:
Reply
#9

The edit button is your friend.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#10

snarg Wrote:my worst fear

Tell them to pull out.



PS. This is michman
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Tell them to pull out.



PS. This is michman

Fail!!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#12

Dr. Lecter Wrote:He's not so hairy back there. :bn_ph34r:

you are cut off

oh, and i hate you!!

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

And here I was thinking I was sticking up for you.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#14

Dr. Lecter Wrote:And here I was thinking I was sticking up for you.

therein lies the problem :roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sparks
04-20-2008, 09:19 PM
Last Post by Raiden
10-12-2005, 01:00 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
07-01-2005, 11:45 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)