Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pines..
#1

Where'd ya get the av?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

huh?
Reply
#3

the av, you're sporting? where'd ya get it?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

I need an av... theme around here is either fruit or veggies... ... I need an orange or a grapefruit I think. lol
Reply
#5

pineschic Wrote:I need an av... theme around here is either fruit or veggies... ... I need an orange or a grapefruit I think. lol


nooo. They av you have now. where did ya get it?

you been drinking again?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

I saved that pic from a former s.o. that didnt get the pleasure.... of that kinda love... lol
Reply
#7

:lool: Sucks to be him

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

no... not drinking... just one heineken... thats not drinking.. lol
Reply
#9

true. thats just getting started

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

I'm done. Put a fork in me. LOL
Reply
#11

pineschic Wrote:I'm done. Put a fork in me. LOL


you can call it whatever you want.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#12

leeman, please turn the PM function back on.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#13

Paddy Wrote:leeman, please turn the PM function back on.

yes please Leeman, put it back on! Paddy hasnt answered any of my pm's I'm guessing that's why.
Reply
#14

I wouldn't do that to you Michman.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

huh?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Last Post by Michman
12-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-18-2008, 04:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)