Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pines! WTF
#1

your pretty quiet lately. This is so unlike you. What gives?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

:haa not like me huh? lol Bird and Paddy are mean to me. LOLOLOL

truth... I've been messin around in the arcade. Freakin Paddy beat one of my scores....

this is all out war I say!
Reply
#3

Let sleeping dogs lie in future Michman.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

you know you love the attention paddy............cakes.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

I'll keep her busy in the arcade.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#6

The work ethic of immigrants is always so impressive.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:Let sleeping dogs lie in future Michman.

I'm not a dog Paddy... I'm a Fluffy Bunny! lol
Reply
#8

pineschic Wrote:I'm not a dog Paddy... I'm a Fluffy Bunny! lol

:wpics:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:I'll keep her busy in the arcade.


is there anyway to get you to change that DAM av? I hate it!!!!!
Reply
#10

leeman Wrote::wpics:

this aint gunna be up for long.... and I'm probably gunna regret this.... but here it goes anyway.....
Reply
#11

Is that the front or the back?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

What did I tell you? :ct:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#13

Take it down.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#14

I'm trying but it wont let me!!!
Reply
#15

please take it down Mich
Reply
#16

I wont do it again, I thought I could go back and delete it after a min or two. I forgot this isnt taints... lol
Reply
#17

Is there one without so many wrinkles?
Reply
#18

mitch gets 1 demerit

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#19

When you walk does it look like 2 pigs under a sheet having a fight?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#20

Dagger Wrote:Is there one without so many wrinkles?
and armpit hair

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
10-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
01-06-2009, 06:31 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-22-2008, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Last Post by Michman
12-18-2008, 05:51 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-18-2008, 04:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)