Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fuck Marry Kill version 1
#1

Cucumber
Pickle
Olidox
Reply
#2

I've got an idea I become a mormon then do the whole thing to the whole three.

ah wait I'm a mormon so it's more "mary, pray, pray pray, fuck, pray pray pray pray pray pray -kill) (it's psycho mormon time y'know)

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#3

Fuck-Banana(probably hasnt ever been done right)

Marry-Pickle(youngest, can change my diapers eventually)

Kill-Oldielox-(No explanation needed)

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

Fuck - pickle

Marry - banana

Kill - oldiebox (this would be unanimous if Mich weren't around)

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

fuck pickle

marry cuke

kill oldie

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#6

need pix
Reply
#7

quint Wrote:need pix



Banana

[Image: Patterson_Clayton_%28grunge%20girl%29.jpg]

Pickle

[Image: goth-girl.jpg]

Oldielox

[Image: funny-pictures-beautiful-old-lady-13b.jpg]




I hope this helps in your decision making process.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

banana's pants are almost as cool as Rex Kwon Do's pants in Napoleon Dynamite

[Image: rkd2.jpg]

"You think anybody wants a roundhouse kick to the face while I'm wearing these bad boys? Forget about it."

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

.gif 7814_rexkwondo.gif Size: 438.71 KB  Downloads: 3
Reply
#10

ok I'll play.... from the pictures above... I would

Kill - Banana cause she gave me a warning for being a racist. lol

Marry - Pickle, I dunno, the pic seemed ok.

Fuck - Oldielox dont knock masturbation... it's sex with someone I love.
Reply
#11

nana needs a bath and washing machine.
Reply
#12

can't decide with those appealing photos
Reply
#13

Don't forget, my boobs are small. That might help.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#14

Cucumber Wrote:Don't forget, my boobs are small. That might help.

Do you have puffy nipples? Large nipples? inverted nipples?
Reply
#15

Anhil8tor Wrote:Do you have puffy nipples? Large nipples? inverted nipples?

I have normal nipples. :S Loonie sized. That's normal right?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#16

bump for mitch

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#17

Cucumber Wrote:I have normal nipples. :S Loonie sized. That's normal right?

What the fuck is a loonie?


when they get hard about how much do they stick out? A pointed eraser?
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:What the fuck is a loonie?


when they get hard about how much do they stick out? A pointed eraser?

No. Ew.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#19

8 is so weird.I truly believe he dresses up in that gimp costume from pulp fiction at home.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-09-2014, 12:21 AM
Last Post by CT280
11-16-2010, 05:30 PM
Stuff to fuck
VitaminE
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-21-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
05-21-2010, 12:59 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)