Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Survivor starts tonight!
#1

I'll be posting updates. You're welcome.

I hope it doesn't overlap Hell's Kitchen. What a trainwreck that is.
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll be posting updates. You're welcome.

I hope it doesn't overlap Hell's Kitchen. What a trainwreck that is.

Last week's episode

Gordon Ramsay's Bleep-O-Fucking-Meter: 30
Contestants' Bleep-O-Fucking-Meter: 26
Gordon Ramsay's Quote of the Night: "Un-shuckin'-believable!"

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#3

Cucumber Wrote:Last week's episode

Gordon Ramsay's Bleep-O-Fucking-Meter: 30
Contestants' Bleep-O-Fucking-Meter: 26
Gordon Ramsay's Quote of the Night: "Un-shuckin'-believable!"

I love to watch that guy though. I like watching him rip that goofy cooking instructor lady that is a contestant. Last week he asked her if she charged for cooking lessons. He said she was a fucking thief.
Reply
#4

I love the show. He's abusive.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#5

Cucumber Wrote:I love the show. He's abusive.

You'd let him spank you, wouldn't you?
Reply
#6

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You'd let him spank you, wouldn't you?

yes?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

Snarg would take a tongue-lashing from the guy.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#8

I like his Kitchen Nightmares show.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:I like his Kitchen Nightmares show.

The camera crew that busted up your lunch is called Cheaters not Kitchen Nightmares.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

[Image: blogsquare_survivor_sydney.jpg]
Reply
#11

I like the survivors kind of show but only at the end when they are feeble enough to fight and whine because they lost one pound of rice at some "comfort" game.

ah laughs.

SSignature here - something witty - now you laugh
Reply
#12

Well there is one chick on there that doesn't look all that great, but she was flashing her panties all night. So I hope they keep her around a while.

The "old broad" looks like she might not have too many branches on her family tree, if you know what I mean.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Well there is one chick on there that doesn't look all that great, but she was flashing her panties all night. So I hope they keep her around a while.

The "old broad" looks like she might not have too many branches on her family tree, if you know what I mean.

It's almost mean that they put people like that on the show. I liked when she said "Well, between now and tomorrow night, I'm going to need to figure out what ten paces are!"

How? Like stumble upon a Wiki page? Lady, if you don't know 10 paces as it is, you're hooped.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#14

Cucumber Wrote:It's almost mean that they put people like that on the show. I liked when she said "Well, between now and tomorrow night, I'm going to need to figure out what ten paces are!"

How? Like stumble upon a Wiki page? Lady, if you don't know 10 paces as it is, you're hooped.

Yeah, she is fucked up in the head. Kind of looks like an old meth user. Her teeth or mouth don't look right. She almost looks like an old man that has taken his teeth out. And that huge eye stare that she uses when she wants to act shocked or surprised. Fuck. She is a trainwreck. So I hope she stays a while.
Reply
#15

first time i ever saw this show
it was clear they kept the oldie only because she would be more useful and create less drama than the fucking useless twat they booted

she was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of touch
granny will stay a while, she is not a threat, and will work hard
i have lived in NM and arkansas, she and her family drive all the school busses

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leucifer
02-18-2010, 05:55 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-20-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-10-2009, 12:26 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-08-2009, 07:25 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)