Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Rut roh. ShamWanker done got hisself busted with a ho.
#1

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/yea...sham1.html
http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/newthr...thread&f=7
Shlomi, 44, was arrested last month on a felony battery charge following a violent confrontation with a prostitute in his South Beach hotel room. According to an arrest affidavit,

Shlomi met Sasha Harris, 26, at a Miami Beach nightclub on February 7 and subsequently retired with her to his $750 room at the lavish Setai hotel. Shlomi told cops he paid Harris about $1000 in cash after she "propositioned him for straight sex." Shlomi said that when he kissed Harris, she suddenly "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched Harris several times until she released his tongue.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/yea...sham2.html
Reply
#2

uummm.. dont know either of em. lol thank gawd. lol
Reply
#3

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns4mnmNBk1Y"]YouTube - Sham Wow...the LOW BUDGET informercial[/ame]
Reply
#4

Not bad for a hooker.Everyone knows you don't kiss hookers though so what did he expect?

[Image: 0327092sham2.jpg]

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

a thousand bucks for straight sex?
Reply
#6

wonder what the smile was for?
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:a thousand bucks for straight sex?


With a chick that looks like that its reasonable.Its $300 to get the chick to come back to your room and then about another $700 to just fuck her or so I've heard.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#8

BIRD33 Wrote:With a chick that looks like that its reasonable.Its $300 to get the chick to come back to your room and then about another $700 to just fuck her or so I've heard.

how much does the freaky shit run you?
Reply
#9

Hasnt run me anything since I turned 22.It used to be about $800 for the erotic massage chicks out of the phone book.You have to account for whore inflation so $1000 sounds reasonable.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#10

BIRD33 Wrote:Hasnt run me anything since I turned 22.It used to be about $800 for the erotic massage chicks out of the phone book.You have to account for whore inflation so $1000 sounds reasonable.

You got robbed.
Reply
#11

Not really.I don't live in bumfuck and the chicks were white.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#12

Top rated (in performance and looks) in Philly. Seems to be under $500 for many of them.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/n...=&x=1&y=14


I like the 2nd girl who doesn't see "African Americans, but no disrespect intended!"
Reply
#13

Cucumber Wrote:Top rated (in performance and looks) in Philly. Seems to be under $500 for many of them.

http://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/n...=&x=1&y=14


I like the 2nd girl who doesn't see "African Americans, but no disrespect intended!"

Its $500 to get them to show up and just do a massage.Its another couple hundred to touch your penis.Trust me.

I have a friend who called one of these hookers for a bachlor party and the chick said it would be $400 over the phone.She shows up and demands the $400 up front and then its $150 for a BJ and another $300 for sex.They just came back from the bar so they were lit when they called so they didnt think this through at all.They only had $400 between them so they paid her that and she ended up just hanging out smoking their weed.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

BIRD33 Wrote:Its $500 to get them to show up and just do a massage.Its another couple hundred to touch your penis.Trust me.

I have a friend who called one of these hookers for a bachlor party and the chick said it would be $400 over the phone.She shows up and demands the $400 up front and then its $150 for a BJ and another $300 for sex.They just came back from the bar so they were lit when they called so they didnt think this through at all.They only had $400 between them so they paid her that and she ended up just hanging out smoking their weed.

That's why sites like the one I posted were created. That way, "hobbyists" have a way of pre-screening who they use, based on consumer reviews. It cuts down on the chances of bait and switch and false advertising. One of the reasons I read that site is I love reading the ones where the men say they agreed to pay x amount of dollars and then a tranny shows up or something.

If you were still a hobbyist, that site would be invaluable to you.
Reply
#15

BIRD33 Wrote:Its $500 to get them to show up and just do a massage.

I am in the wrong part of the massage industry.
Reply
#16

Pickle Wrote:I am in the wrong part of the massage industry.

Except, we all know you are not a whore. Well, ALMOST all of us.
Reply
#17

I could become a whore, though.
Reply
#18

Pickle Wrote:I could become a whore, though.

You think you have to service creepy hairy men now?

I would LOVE the stories though.
Reply
#19

Cucumber Wrote:You think you have to service creepy hairy men now?

I would LOVE the stories though.

I probably have to service creepy hairy men as it is - if I can put on a skanky outfit while I do it and make $450 more. They don't need to know I only do massage until I'm done and have money in my hand.
Reply
#20

Cucumber Wrote:That's why sites like the one I posted were created. That way, "hobbyists" have a way of pre-screening who they use, based on consumer reviews. It cuts down on the chances of bait and switch and false advertising. One of the reasons I read that site is I love reading the ones where the men say they agreed to pay x amount of dollars and then a tranny shows up or something.

If you were still a hobbyist, that site would be invaluable to you.


What type of hobby is paying women for sex?

I've seen on the news where cops are now cruising sites like craigslist to bust these woman.

The site is interesting for sure.For me it was a 2am I'm drunk and want to fuck thing so there wasnt much research involved.


On a unrelated note did you see how cops are now putting fake links to kiddie porn on websites and now have the right to subpoena your computer if you click on that link?I'm not into kiddie porn so it doenst really phase me but the fact they are putting up the links kind of puts me off a little.What if I click the wrong link by accident?

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by ntype
05-30-2007, 07:10 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-11-2007, 10:32 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-23-2007, 05:18 PM
Last Post by leucetios
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
Last Post by leucetios
03-30-2005, 02:45 AM
Last Post by olderwoman
03-03-2005, 01:52 PM
Last Post by Dino
02-16-2005, 08:49 PM
Last Post by bdic
01-27-2005, 02:43 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)